Loving a Ghoul

Sonic was your everyday hedgehog ... on the outside. You see, Sonic is not any normal mobian, but he is a Ghoul. Ghouls tended to eat humans and mobians, so, that meant everybody's true blue hero is actually a monster, literally. Tails, he did know about Sonic's horrible secret, since the fox was a ghoul himself too. 

It was early one morning and the fox was making him and the hedgehog coffee. Tails yawned and looked at the date of the calendar. It was circled, quoting: 

Sonic needs to go ' shopping ' today. 

He looks away, he'll tell Sonic when he wakes up. He drank his coffee as the birds chirped outside, making it a quiet peaceful morning. That was, until, a knock came from the front door, making him jump a bit. The fox groaned, seeing that he had spilled coffee into his fur. He grabs some paper towels and opens the door. 

" Hey, Tails is Sonikku up yet?? "

Amy smiled, looking all giddy. Now, if Tails wasn't such a professional on suppressing his urges,

He would GLADLY eat her up.

" Nope. Still sleeping, you can come in if you like? "

" Oh, thank you! What a gentleman. " 

She casually walks in, the poor fox not realizing that the girls. Blaze was pulling on Silver's ear and Rouge standing there, smugged as Shadow looks like he lost a bit of dignity. 

" Amy, you didn't tell me you brought the girls along with Shadow and Silver! " 

He exclaimed as Amy tried to look cutesy. 

" Oops, sorry~! "

He motioned the others to come in as he facepalmed. How did Sonic survive being this woman?? If it was just Amy and was up to Tails ... well, Sonic wouldn't need to go ' shopping ' today, but she didn't feel quite mobian the fox realized. He had noticed that Shadow was staring at him, making him uncomfortable. Since the very beginning, Shadow had suspected Sonic and him to be ... different. He would always comment on how ' different ' their chaos energy was too normal chaos energy, and had always kept a close eye on them. 

It made them both worry that maybe G.U.N isn't just the military, but secretly a ghoul investigation program that was funded by the government. It wouldn't be surprising since there has been a lot of Ghoul attacks at Station Square recently. 

Yellow ears flickered before anyone else caught on the noise of someone coming down the stairs. Of course, Tails already knew who it was. The true blue was coming down the stairs with a big yawn before staring at the girls, Tails, and the other 2 male hedgehogs in the room.

" What the heck did I wake up too?? "  

Tails panicked, making the older blue hedgehog chuckle and ruffled his hair.  The girls talked about stuff as Silver tried to talk to Shadow, who was ignoring him and was thinking about what Commander Towers had said earlier yesterday. 

Yesterday: 11:12 P.M, G.U.N HQ

" Agent Shadow, Agent Rouge. "

" Yes, Commander Towers? "

They both responded to him. Shadow had just gotten back from a mission with Rouge and was ready for the next mission if the commander had one.

" Something has come up. There have been more Ghouls coming out and attacking and killing more humans and mobians then there has been in years. "