Not all Heros are actual Heros

Sonic never wanted to be a hero. He wanted to be like his brother, Manic, a theif. He wanted to be like Scrouge and start a gang, he wanted to shoot guns at people, like Shadow.

Shadow...that name makes Sonic heart flutter. The anti-hero always had inspired him, but...he couldn't show that.

Shadow was viewed as the bad boy, and he was viewed as the good boy. He didn't want to be the good boy anymore though...

He wanted to be a bad boy.

Sonic wanted to commit crime, he wanted to join Scrouge and be part of his gang, he wanted brother bonding time with Manic as they stole stuff together. He wanted the adrenaline as he ran away from the cops. He wanted to be with people who talked about their best memory of being a criminal then their best memory of when Sonic saved the day.

He was getting sick and tired. He wanted to pull out his gun and threaten his friends to shut or Eggman to surrender. He wanted to use his full chaos power. He didn't want to play Mr. Nice guy anymore.

One day, he packed up all his things and left Tails alone. He currently lived in a crappy apartment under a fake name of Streak. He was loading his gun and getting ready for his job interview as a hitman. He puts them in the back of his quills and wears a mask and hoodie, along with Nike™ shoes.

He left in no hurry as he walked down Station Square. He remember all the ' heroic ' times he did while he was here. Under his mask, his muzzle shrivels up in disgust. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and had bumped into someone.

" Hey! Watch where you're going, asshole! "

He yelled at whoever he bumped to. He realized he bumped into Shadow, his old rival and the hedgehog who inspired him.

" Why don't you watch where you're going, kid. "

He growled before chaos controlling off somewhere. Sonic only blushed underneath his mask. Was it him or did Shadow get hotter? Whatever. He continued walking. Over his shoulder, he saw someone following him so he turned into an alleyway.

He got out his pocket knife as whoever was following him pounced on him. He was stabbed many times but he was able to win in the end. He stabbed a psychopathic mobian in the heart. All he did was smirk. His mask had came off during the fight so he had blood splattered on his face.

Oh, how it felt good to finally get his urges out. He soon left the scene, taking his knife and running home to change his clothes and wash his mask. During the time he had lived in his apartment, he had gotten a X mark scar over his eyes from Scrouge. He was in Scrouge's gang for a bit until he decided he wanted to leave. Scrouge was angry and didn't want him to leave, so, as a punishment, he recieved the X mark scar.

Life wasn't so bad, actually, it was great. Sonic had so much freedom and he loved it. He felt he didn't need to worry about the news reporters coming to his doorstep and trying to smother him questions. He finally can be at peace. Then, the door bell ring. It was strange to hear someone at his door since no one visited him, no duh. He puts on purple contacts so his irises were purple instead of green. He put on another hoodie and another pair of atheltic shoes and opened the door.

It was Shadow and Rouge. Shit, they were here and Sonic felt extremely uncomfortable. Shadow showed him the picture of the mobian he murdered earlier.

" This was your doing, wasn't it? "

Sonic looked at the photo. It only showed his mask and not his face. It was too dark to see the exact fur color. He shook his head no. Rouge took the photo and smiled.

" Well, er... "

" Streak, my name is Streak. "

" Well, Streak, dear, if you find out who this is, please contact us. I'm Rouge the bat, ans this is my co-worker, Shadow. "

She shook hands with Sonic. Sonic smiled and held his hand out for Shadow to shake. He only scoffed and glared. Sonic pulled his hand away and into his pocket.

" Well, if you need help, call me. I'm no professional but I willing to do anything for money. "

Sonic says as he gives Rouge his new phone number as they both said their goodbyes. Shadow only stayed and stared at Sonic. Something was suspicious about this ' Streak ' person. He just let himself in and pushed Sonic aside, recieving a glare. After a few minutes of looking, he found a knife, covered in blood. He pinned Sonic to the wall and shows him the knife.

" What the hell is this!? You lied in front of our faces!? "

" What else was I suppose to do, Shadz?! "

Sonic covered his mouth. He messed up, big time. Shadow processed what he said a bit until forcefully taking off the contacts and hoodie. Indeed, this ' Streak ' character was Sonic the whole entire time.

" What the fuck are you doing with your life now, Faker?! Murdering people isn- "

" You don't know a single fucking thing about me, Shadow! I always wanted to be an anti-hero! I wanted to kill the bad guys and still be good! But no! I save someone once and everyone views me as a goodie tu shoes! I'm sick and tired of it! Arrest me if you want, it won't change my ways in my new life. "

Sonic rambled. He continued on rambling until he felt a pair of lips force themselves onto his. He realized that Shadow was kissing him. He slowly starts to kiss back when he pulled away.

" What the hell?! I was getting into the mood! "

" I was shutting you up on your rambling, Hedgehog. I won't arrest you, I understand that not all Heros are actual Heros. "

// Might make a part 2 to this one.

-Mod