Cannibalistic

Dark and gloomy, as the moon shone brightly. A baby's cries echoed throughout the forest. A group of mobians whose faces were covered in ancient native mask look towards the direction. Their stomachs growl as they look at each other before they run towards the sound. The chief already got there, and before he could the baby, a women mobian got in the way. Speaking in their native tongue, she asks to keep the baby as a child, as she herself was infertile. The chief finally agreed as the rest of the group arrive, telling his loyal followers that the baby was not food. The women take off the mask from her face, revealing her as a fox woman with soft yellow eyes as she picks up the now whimpering blue baby.

" What a beautiful child you are- "

She spoke so softly as the blue hedgehog made only soft breathing now.

" What a monster you will become... I am sorry, little one. "

 He starts screaming and cries, wriggling around in her arms as she assumes the little one is hungry. Grabbing a bottle of blood from her belt, she searches for an old baby bottle she found and puts it in. Once she gave him the bottle, he calms down instantly as the fox women smile.

" You know, you calm down fast. I think I'll call you... Sonic. "

She starts heading back to her tribe, her baby in her arms.

When the boy became five, the young mother became ill, very ill. The priest said told the young boy that there was nothing he could do and that all the young boy can do was take care of his mother until her death. Every day, Sonic would go out with the hunters and kill some poor, lost mobian in the woods, and every day he starve himself a little for his mother to eat. She was weakening every day, and it hurt the poor hedgehog. Sitting on her bed, the boy looked at his feet as he speaking their language. 

(( A/N: Since this is a completely new language I made up, imma just do this ** to show that they aren't really speaking English ))

" **Mother, I don't want you to die. What will I do without you? "

The ill fox woman sat herself up and rubbed his cheek. She smiled softly at him and sighed. 

" **I want you to explore the world when I die. To see what is out there in this small little tribe, and please, eat more meat. I do not need the meat in my dying days. "

Her voice was horsed as Sonic eye's started to pour all the sadness out of his system. He hugs her, crying into her knowing that what she meant was for him to eat her. His hands trembled and pulled out a hand-made knife she made for him. The hedgehog puts it on her chest as she smiles, waiting for her painless death. Stabbing the knife into her heart, he cried his emotions out as he lays beside her, not feeling so hungry after what he had down. That night, he had cried himself to sleep. 

The next day, he got up and sadly ate the body of his mother. He became small and plump little circle as he stands up, hopping down from the bed. He only took his knife and the warrior clothing his mother made for him. He left the hut and said goodbye to the chief and his friends before running off into the unforgiving wilderness. For days, he had not had anything to eat, as his small rumbled. He sniffs the air, the smell of mobians was near, and it made him drool. He rushes over to a spot to hide in as he watched from afar. There was a small, two-tailed fox hiding and shaking as some older looking mobians, a bobcat and wolf, were about to hurt him. 

There was something inside of Sonic that made him want to protect the little fox. So, the young hedgehog takes out his knife and put on his warrior clothing. With an aiiee, he rushes towards the older mobians who looked frightened. He stabbed the bobcat over and over again as the wolf screams, alerting Sonic's attention. Animal-like, was the hedgehog, as he pounces on the wolf with ease. The poor fox shook in terror as he hid in his tails. Once the screaming stopped, the fox took a peak to see what was happening. Oh, what a shame, he would be forever traumatized at the scene. Before him, the blue hedgehog devoured the mobians that were once bulling him. It took the fox a bit to scream after he processes the scene.