The Awkward dare

// here's some comedy for ya folks. //

" Sonikku! Truth or dare~? "

The pink hedgehog smiled as the blue hedgehog, Sonic, smirked

" Dare. "

" I dare you to wear my boots and my dress for a whole day. "

" WHAT!? "

Shouted Sonic as he slammed his fist on the table. Rouge, Crean, and Blaze giggled. Sonic was forced by Amy to join her girls night to play Truth or Dare. Amy smiled like she won the world at Sonic's reaction. She knew he couldn't skip out of this one and so he would have to wear her clothing.

He sighs and rubs his templetes. Why did he come over? Why did Amy have to be scary when she was mad? Why couldn't she respect his opinion? Oh yeah, because this was Amy that he was questioning about. He sighs.

" Fine, i'll do your stupid dare. "

She giggled and whispered to the other girls on how she would probably make Sonic suffer in front of his friends and rivals. He couldn't believe he chose dare. He should've listen to his gut feeling.

The girls ended their night and everyone went home. Sonic had to go home with Amy since she wanted to surprise Sonic's friends with his ' new looks ' tomorrow. They got to Amy's house as Amy slept in her room while Sonic had to sleep on her very uncomfortable couch. He barely got any sleep that night.

The next morning, Amy looked for the perfect size for Sonic to wear and finally did after she was done putting on her new, clean outfit. She went downstairs to see the blue hedgehog still hasn't awoken, making her grumble. She proceeded to wake him up...by throwing a book at him.

" Wake up, Sonikku~ Today is the day where you are going to try out my style for a change~ "

Sonic groans and gets up, he had terrible bags under his eyes. Amy didn't notice and gave Sonic his ' clothing of the day '. All he knew was that today will be horrible. He goes into Amy's bathroom and changes into the rather short dress and really tall boots. Sonic never felt so uncomfortable in his life, besides sleeping on Amy's couch. He knew that all his friends would laugh at him, including Shadow.

Shadow...that name made his heart flutter everytime. Sonic felt something for Shadow but he couldn't express himself, besides, Shadow wouldn't like him back. He use the bathroom a bit longer just to calm himself down before coming out.

" Oooh~ looking great, Sonikku~! "

Amy smiled, giving him a thumbs up. She was finally going to have her Sonikku all to herself for one whole day. She drags the azure hedgehog outside and they went grocery shopping, clothing shopping at the mall, went to a nice café, etc. Sonic didn't mind the first 3 or 4 hours, since all they were doing was hanging out. Sure, people did stare but at least it wasn't his friends, right? He looked at the time on his watch.

2:34 p.m.

He knew that was important time today but what...? Suddenly, he remembered: Shadow wanted to meet Sonic at 2:40 p.m. so they can just talk and stuff. He got up, apologized to Amy about the inconvenience, and ran off. All there was on the girl's face was an evil smirk. Sonic ran to his destination.

2:38 p.m.

He sighed. He made it two minutes earlier then expected. He held a proud smirk before it completely faltered into a frown. That's right, he still had to wear the dress. Shadow was going to laugh at him and never was he going to see the true blue hero the same again. So he hid, watching a familar figure walk up the spot and tapped his foot.

" I thought faker would be here waiting for me, unless he got caught up with that pink brat again. "

Shadow grumbled. He knew Sonic had a hard time with Rose so he thought that Rose must have caught him up with some stupid shopping shit. As time past, Shadow sighed, knowing his rival, and his crush, was not coming. He started to leaved when suddenly, someone stepped on a branch. He turns around to see...

Sonic in one of Amy's dresses and boots. This made the ebony hedgehog sinckered as the azure one was blushing terribly hard in embarrassment. The azure hedgehog looked away as Shadow soon regain his posture and sighed.

" So, this is why you were hiding? "

" ...I never heard you snickered before... "

It was true. Shadow never really laughed but this truly made him laugh, not because he was in a dress, but the sheer thought of Amy forcing the dress onto him is hilarious.

" The pink brat forced you to wear that, didn't she? "

" It was a dare! "

...

" Dare? "

Sonic looked the ebony hedgehog, realizing he was actually confused about this. So, Sonic then went on explaining what a dare was until Shadow had some sort of grasp on it. Sonic sighed and rubbed his arm.

" Soooo, what did you want to talk about earlier. "

" There's this feeling I have for somebody... "

Uh oh.

" It makes my stomach all fluttery... "

Oh no...he has a thing for somebody else.

" Tell me, Sonic, what is this feeling? "

He knew it. He was just was going to be used as info so when Shadow understood what he meant, he could leave, leaving him heart broken.

" Er, well, you hold special feelings for someone. You like them a lot and you just want to protect them all you can. You want to stay with them for a long time. It's called Love, Shadow. "

Sonic tried to explain, but it was really had when he thought that Shadow didn't love him. The ebony hedgehog just nodded. He then took Sonic's chin, moves his face upwards so they could look at each other. Sonic's heart pounded in his chest, was Shadow really going to-?

Soft lips soon place themselves against his. His whole face turning a bright red, redder then Knuckles' fur. Soon, the lips tore themselves away, making Sonic blink a few times before smiling.

He guess it was such an awkward dare.