The young flower prince

Once upon a time, there was a young Prince. The young Prince absolutely adored flowers, especially buttercups. The young Prince's name was Sonic, and Sonic was the kindest of all his kingdom. The young prince would, every morning, get up and water his buttercups.

One unfaithful day, a witch had came by and cursed the prince for she was angry at the king for marrying the queen. She was jealous at their happy life and their happy son, so, she took him away. The young boy was forced to be a flower for a thousand years, and when he woke up, he would have to find true love in 4 nights. If he didn't, he would go back to sleep as a flower for another thousand years.

" ...and by the time when the 3rd thousand years hits and he doesn't find a lover, the Prince will cease to exist. "

Maria finished telling the story to three, cute, little hedgehogs who wanted a bed time story. Amy, who's 6, frowns and whines.

" That's terwible, Mommy Mawia. "

Silver, who's 5, nods his head in agreement. Shadow, who's 7, just huffs.

" Why did the witch curse the son? If she hated their relationship, wouldn't she curse the king or even the queen? "

The little ebony hedgehog tried to make sense to the story. Maria sighed and patted the young ebony one's head.

" I can't explain it now, maybe a little later in life. For now, go to sleep, my children. "

She tucks them all in and gave them all a goodnight's kiss. The blonde hedgehog left when she was done, turning the lights off. Shadow just stared at the moon. He wasn't tired, he wanted answers. He got out of bed and left the building through the window. He tended to do this a lot when he was troubled, and he did get in trouble for doing it. He sighed and started walking.

The child didn't know the dangers of the night as soon, somebody started following him. What the creeper and Shadow didn't know that a pair of green eyes were watching them, and was going to protect the ebony hedgehog from harm. As soon as the creeper tried to grab Shadow, a whole bunch of yellow flowers appeared and Shadow was swept off his feet. He took a look at his savour to realize it was a blue hedgehog who was a year younger then him.

They hid in the forest, where there was just a part of it that wa just covered in flowers. The little blue hedgehog set Shadow down and smiled.

" Are you okay? Did that man hurt you in any way? "

Shadow was amazed. He looked at the hedgehog with curiosity. He shook his head and nodded.

" Yeah, thanks to you, i'm okay now, by the way, i'm Shadow, what's your name? "

" Oh, i'm So- "

He didn't get time to finished when they both heard rustling. The blur hedgehog cuddled deep into Shadow's chestfur. He was shaking in fear.

" Something's been watching me all day and night. I'm scared, Shadow, can you check it out for me please? "

He pleaded. Shadow nodded, he could repay the blue hedgie back after what he did earlier. He goes over to bushes just to find a poor bunny in a trap. He unhooks the bunny and sets it free before smiling back at the blue hedgehog.  

" Don't worry, it was just a bunny in a trap. I freed it so it won't scare you no more. "

" Thank you, Shadow! Not only did you not make me not scared, but you helped that poor bunny too! "

The blue hedgie smiled cutely. Shadow smiled back. He went back over and sat down by the hedgehog. They started talking about their hobbies and home. The blue hedgehog seemed really curious and innocent about the world of technology. Shadow explained but the blue hedgehog was still really confused. Soon, it was sunrise. The blue hedgehog urged Shadow to go back home as Shadow promised to come back tonight.

That day, Shadow got in trouble and Maria decided to lock the window. This...this ruined Shadow's plan. He couldn't visit the blue hedgehog friend of his if he was stuck in the orphanage of his. He huff, it was unfair, he made plans and he needed to get to the know the name of his new, blue friend. Amy and Silver looked confused but didn't ask him.

Later that night, after the bedtime story and the tuck ins, Shadow decided to sneak out through the back door. He was really quiet, quiet as a mouse. He was able to get to the back door and open and close it. He smiled, everything worked out in the end, now he just needed to find his new friend. Once the two meet up, they went back to their spot and started talking again, like last night.

" So, what's your name? "

" Oh, my name is Sonic! "

Shadow gasped as Sonic tilted his head, before his ears flattened against his head.

" What's wrong? Is my name not good? "

" No, it's just you're that Prince that got cursed by that witch to be a flower for a thousand years before- "

" -waking up to find true love. So, I am some bedtime story now, aren't I? "

Sonic sighed sadly as Shadow huffs and hugs Sonic. Sonic was shocked but hugs back.

" You didn't deserve to become a flower, that witch was just mean. Sonic, I know we just met but...I love you...and I will always be with you. "

Sonic had tears in his eyes. He sniffled and cuddles into Shadow as a bright light surrounds Sonic before disappearing. Sonic was now free from the curse. Shadow gently took Sonic's hand and brought him back to the orphanage.

" This is where I live. Don't worry, Mommy Maria is really nice and I'm sure she'll love you. "

Sonic smiled and peck Shadow's cheek.

" Well, I already have someone who loves me! "

" That's right, my flower prince! "

And thus, the two go inside together and fall asleep and Shadow's bed.

// mmmMMMMM FUCK! I love this, this is my precious. I will definitely make a part 2 to this one when they are older.

-Mod