The Escapee

// This is part 2 of Not all Heros are actual Heros, so, if you haven't read that yet, please go read it. //

Sonic was caught with murder. Everyone was shocked when they heard their favorite hero was a murderer. It was the same murder that cause Shadow and Rouge to investigate, and where Shadow kissed Sonic to shut him up.

Right now, Sonic sat in a cell, surrounded by water, in a straight jacket with a muzzle on. His feet were chained. Oh, how they treated him like he was some sort of serial killer when he wasn't. He smirked, when in trial, he'll just say that mobian was trying to kill him, which he was.

He wasn't insane, he just wanted to be rebellious. He struggled but got out of the straight jacket. It was so uncomfortable. The guards walked in and saw him. That wasn't making his image any better at all. Once in the courtroom, he saw Shadow, Rouge, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Blaze, Cream, and Silver. The guards took off his muzzle as he looked at his feet. This is what he gets for being himself.

Fuck everyone, he didn't needed anyone to tell him who he needed to be. Fuck Shadow for toying with his feelings. He just wanted to be himself. Why was the world suddenly against him?

After the trials, he was guilty, he went to his cell before. Wow, the government did sure treat him like a psychopath. It may have been for the best though since he heard Dark speaking to him. For months on end he had starved himself then eat the food.

Today, he decided he would close his eyes and let Dark take over. Why? Well, they both wanted to be out of this fucking hellhole. So he did. He smirked, no, Dark smirked and tore the straight jacket off of him. Then ripped the chains off his ankles as he banged against the door. 1...2...3...the door was now broken.

" Finally, We can escape this wretched place. "

Dark saw the guards and huffs a bit.

" Oh, how I wish Fleetway could take control right now, oh well, just more fun for me~ "

He pushes and punches his way out. He " accidentally " killed some of the guards, causing some blood to get on his legs and arms. Once out of the building, Sonic comes back and runs off. He parkours up onto the rooftops. Sonic rubs the underneath of his nose.

He looks out into the city, seeing policemen, G.u.n agents, ane much more looking for him. He smirked before going into the alleyways. He was now an escapee, a wanted criminal, and Shadow, along with Rouge, were going to look for him. He didn't care.

His leftover chains rattled with each step he took. It started to rain, it was a sprinkle at first but then it started to pouring. He sat down near some tin trash cans and lean on them. The rain reminded him how he felt towards Shadow.

Shadow...a name that made him blush once. That very same person had made him out guilty during trials. He thought Shadow and him had something but clearly it was nothing. A familar green hedgehog walked pass and notices Sonic.

His red vest, blue eyes, and crazy forehead quills seemed out of the ordinary. The green hedgehog and only smirked.

" Yo, bro! Heard you escape prison, need a place to crash for a bit. "

His dirty blue ears flickered. A smirk crawled up upon his face. He knew who exactly that was by the voice.

" Heh, that would be awesome, Manic. "

He got up and started walking back with his green brother. They talked about life and how Sonia and Aleena were doing. Sonic was able to talk about Shadow and what happened recently. Manic frowned a bit before growling a bit.

" What an asshole. So he teases your feelings then gets you in prison? I think you should forget about that fucker. "

" I trying, but it doesn't help that the rain displays my emotion. "

They chuckled and laughed. They didn't realized a certain hedgehog and bat were following them. The ebony hedgehog just narrows his eyes as the bat huffs.

" Never thought Sonic would be a criminal, guess sometimes people's true colors show later on in life. "

Shadow only responded with a small hmph as they continued to stalk the two brothers. Manic leads Sonic to a worn down house.

" Eh, sorry if it don't look nice. "

" Nah man, it's fine, I lived in a worn down apartment "

Sonic said to his brother as they went inside. They talked a bit more, then they made dinner and sat down, watching their favorite shows. It had been awhile since Sonic had any bonding time with Manic and it was nice.

Soon, they ate and Manic was the first to go to bed. Sonic continued to watch t.v. He didn't notice the ebony hedgehog behind him. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Sonic was confused until he turned around and glared.

" What the hell!? Why are you behind me? Oh yeah, you just want me back in that hellhole. "

Sonic growled at the ebony hedgehog. Shadow only sighed.

" I was going to get you out legally, faker, but it seem you have gotten out illegally. "

Sonic was confused now. Was Shadow on his side or not? He couldn't tell if he was lying or not since Shadow had that monotonic voice. Shadow waved a hand infront of his face.

" So, are you on my side or not? I'm getting mixed signals here, Shadz. "

Shadow only rolled his eyes.

" Yes, I am on your side, faker. "

It was quiet. Eeriely silent and Sonic felt uncomfortable. He wanted to question about the kiss from a few months back. Did Shadow like him back? He couldn't stand it anymore.

" Shadow, that kiss...did you mean anything with it? "

Shadow sighed and walked up to Sonic. He held his cheek softly and kissed him softly, yet lovingly. Sonic was blank for a few seconds before quickly kissing back, wrapping his arms around his neck. They pulled away a few minutes later, panting a bit.

" Does that answer your question, escapee? "

Sonic only smirked.

" Yes it does, agent. "