The King and his Trusty Knight

The King, for the most of his ruling, had always hid his face and body from the world. All you could see was his long, blue quills, his blue ears with peach inside fluff, and a bit of blue on his legs. No one really knew what the King looked like without his royal amour off.

All that everyone knew that he was a hedgehog and he might be blue. Now, in the castle, you might think that anyone knew what he looked like, but that was not the case. Only Merlina, the royal wizard,

Lady Nimue, the lady of the lake,

and Caliburn, the King's talking sword, knew what he looked like. The reason why the King hid away his body was still unknown. That might change for one of the King's knights.

You see, the King had three of the top knights in a special group. They were called the knights of the round table, amd they were the King's strongest knights.

First, there was Sir Percival, the knight of the Grail. She was quick and agile. Then, there was Sir Gawain, the knight of the Sun. He was quick but used brute force. Lastly, The King's favorite, Sir Lancelot, the knight of the Lake. He was the strongest of the knights.

What no one knew was that Sir Lancelot had grown...close to the majesty. His majesty, of course, had also felt the same. Yet, his majesty did not want anyone to know, so he always sent Sir Lancelot, along with Sir Galahad(another knight of King) or Sir Percival, to a mission.

This had hurt the bond they had and soon, Sir Lancelot stopped checking on his majesty.

Currently, the King sat upon his throne, Visor up to reveal emerald eyes who looked quite dull. A peached muzzle with heavy bags under the eyes, and a frown on his face as he talked to Caliburn.

" Knave, one day, you will need to reveal yourself at least to your knights! Sir Gawain can't handle it anymore, he's breaking priceless decoration. Sir Percival is trying to remain peaceful and calm. Then there's Sir Lancelot, who won't talk to you at all unless you need to send him off on a mission. "

" I know, Caliburn, I am a bad king. But my body looks way too feminine, and I hate it. I'm suppose to be a king! I'm suppose to look strong and muscular, not girly. I will never tell my knights! I will tell no one! Not a single soul! "

The stubborn king replyed to the irritated sword. He was restless, he did not a single night's rest since his best knight stopped talking to him. The poor king was tired, he felt he need to sleep. As Caliburn nagged on him, he felt his eyes droop. Soon, all he saw was darkness as he snore softly.

Caliburn noticed right away and smiled. He decided to leave the visor up, so at least the kights could see what his face looks like. He hopped away as Wizard Merlina and Lady Nimue greeted all the knights that had been sent off. Sir Galahad smiled and acted childish, while Sir Percival was trying to keep Sir Gawain from trying to punch anything expensive.

Sir Lancelot just walked off as he decided to check on his majesty. The reason why he stopped talking and checking his king because he felt the king wanted to be alone, and he respected his king very much. He slowly walked into the throne room, visor up. He closed his eyes and bowed down to his king.

" Your majesty, I bring great news. "

...

Sir Lancelot's ears twitched, he had heard soft snoring. Confused, the knight stood up and looked at his king. The very first thing the knight noticed was that the king's visor was up. He blushed slightly seeing his king's face for the first time. To the knight, it was soft, like a caring mother. Not only that, but he was blue, along with peach!

He noticed the bags under his eyes, making him frown. The knight walked towards the throne and tapped his king's shoulder.

" Your majesty, wake up. "

He spoke softly, not to scare the king awake. Blue eyelids fluttered as emerald eyes stared into Lancelot's own ruby eyes. It took a second for the king to realize what was happening. The king quickly pulls down his visor, he was blushing terribly underneath it.

He clears his throat and spoke.

" Ah, hello there, Sir Lancelot. Is there any good news you need to report to me? "

Lancelot backs up a bit and started explaining the good news. The whole entire time, the king was nervous. Lancelot knew what his face looked like now. Would he tell the other knights of the round table? Lancelot noticed the uneasiness starting to creep in. He coughs to get his majesty's attention.

" Ah, do not worry, your majesty. I will tell no one of your wonderful face. "

The king calmed down and blushed slightly. He lifted his visor and smiled softly at his knight.

" Thank you, Sir Lancelot, you do not know how much this means to me. Say, come by my room later, it would not be fair if you only knew what my face looked like. "

The knight looked shocked. He soon wiped it off his face and nodded, leaving the room. What had the king gotten himself into?

Later that evening

Sir Lancelot gently knocked on the king's door. He felt he was disrespectful for what he was about to do. Him, going into the king's room? Then again, it was the king who requested it. He heard shuffling of feet, there was not a clanging noise. Lancelot was nervous, he was about to see the king without his amour.

The door opened, revealing a blue hedgehog in nightly garment. He did not expect the king to have such...womanly figure to him.

" Lancelot, there you are, I was a bit worried you wouldn't show up. "

The king was worried? He worried his king?! He quickly went down on his knee and apologize. The king forgave him. Lancelot came in, it was so strange to be in the king's room. His majesty patted a spot for Lancelot to sit on the bed.

" Lancelot, while in my room, can you please call me Sonic. I know, my body looks feminine. This is why I tend to hid my body. "

Lancelot just stares. This is why Sonic hid his body.

" Your ma-Sonic...I promise to not tell anyone. You have my word. "

Sonic then tightly hugs Shadow.

" Thank you, Lancelot! You are truly my most trusty knight! "