Reverse Sonic

There are multiple universes, all so similar but different at the same time. It quite impressive what can happen sometimes, like our oh so known hero Sonic not really being the hero in some of these universes. In some universes, he's a villain, in others he's just a normal citizen. But in this story, we're focusing on the prince Sonic. Now, there are quite of few prince Sonics but we're talking about when universe where Blaze and Sonic switch places. Only Blaze and Sonic, everyone else is normal. Let's start where Silver and Sonic go back into the past...

Sonic woke up and slowly got up from the sand. He blinked a few times before his vision came back to him, as the wind slowly made its way through. His magenta cape waved softly in the wind as he walks around, exploring the place before looking around the place. With a sigh, he looks up to the sky, knowing his silver friend must've landed somewhere else. With a sigh, he took off to explore and find the silver hedgehog he came to become friends with. After wandering around a bit after some time, he spots a big purple cat, a small cream rabbit, and a pink hedgehog his size. Walking past them, his ears twitch towards the sound of a quiet squeaky voice.

" Look, Amy! He looks cool, doesn't he? "

He felt a tug, from a small hand, on his cape. Turning around, he looks down to see the small rabbit child and the nervous looking pink hedgehog.

" I'm so sorry if she was bothering you, she's a very curious and friendly little girl. "

" I just wanted to hi to him, Ms. Amy. "

The young rabbit pouted sadly, giving ' Amy ' puppy dog eyes. The pink hedgehog rolled her eyes and patted the child's head. All that Sonic did was smile at the two.

" It's fine, I do look kinda out of place so I won't get mad at a curious child. "

His warm, friendly green eyes made Amy blush, as she looked away shyly. They started talking as Amy needed to drop Cream, the child, off at home. They talked on the way there, as Cream popped into the conversation every so often. Once she was at home, both hedgehogs walked around the place, having a good time. Soon, the sun was setting as both of them waved a goodbye. Sonic found a place to sleep and slept there for the night, even though it was out in the open since it was a public park. Once daylight made its peak, the prince got up to set in finding his friend. He found Silver later that day and spoke to him a bit before they separated once more. Much time has passed, as our heroic prince had found himself watching Silver from afar. He was with the Iblis trigger, a periwinkle cat and an ebony hedgehog. He couldn't lie, the hedgehog who was beating the shit out of Silver was pretty hot. What was he thinking, he was hurting his friend. He shook his head disapprovingly to himself. He decided it was the time that he would step in and help his silver friend.

Graciously, he jumps down and landed on his feet, giving a slight glare towards the ebony one. In one swift move, he goes into to attack the ebony, who dodges. As he blocks the other hedgehog's attack, the Iblis trigger took this opportunity to run off. Ruby red eyes clashed with emerald green ones as Silver's amber yellow eyes brighten as he got up.

" Sonic! Where did you come from? "

He gives Silver a look of ' just go after her ', making the silver one nod, running off the one they are chasing after. After a while, Sonic started to become beat and accidentally resulting in a punch in the face by the ebony one who he found out was named Shadow. With a hmph, the red striped one went and leaned over the prince. He panted and glared into those red eyes, his nose bleeding as he coughs some blood out. He smirks and gets up, keeping eye contact with him.

" I haven't given up yet, I can't give it. The Iblis trigger needs to be stopped or else the future is ruined. I came here to help Silver, and you will not stop me. "