Dr. ' Shadow ' Robotnik

// Imma make a Sonic Robotnik one next after this. //

What if...Dr. Ivo Robotnik died early on? Who would be the blue blur's arch nemesis? Well, a certain ebony hedgehog thought he could replace the egg-shapped man. He started to wear a red tail coat along with black boots that connected to the pants. Along with the goggles.

Shadow was no longer a rival, nor just Shadow. He was now the arch-nemesis of Sonic and he was now reffered to Dr. Shadow Robotnik. This ruined the fun that Sonic use to have with Dr. Eggman and ruined a chance with Shadow. You see, Sonic liked Shadow, he was hoping to befriend him, then ask him out.

Sonic had recently stopped doing hero work all together. He couldn't defeat Shadow and his impossible robots. Being a hero wasn't fun anymore, besides, he couldn't fight his crush. He rather tease Dr. Eggman, and he did care for his nemesis, but since he was gone, he was just sad. Everyone was devastated when they heard the news that Sonic quit being a hero.

Soon, Silver stepped up to the job and now, Silver v.s Dr. Shadow were the new Sonic v.s Dr. Eggman. Right now, Silver was fighting off Dr. Shadow. All of his friends were on the ground, hurt or unconcious. Silver was wounded and couldn't go on anymore.

" Look, Silver, It's no use! "

Dr. Shadow laughed at his own joke as Silver growled. He was about to do something until a blue flash came out of nowhere and absolutely caught Dr. Shadow off guard. It was Sonic! And he had the most intimidating scowl on his face anyone had seen.

" Stop with this nonsense, Shadow! Stop playing around as... "

He hesitated for a second before gritting through his teeth.

" Dr. Eggman, I'm sick of seeing you on t.v.! "

Silver never seen such menace from Sonic. It was out of character for someome like Sonic. It was like Sonic was now the new Shadow. It was such a weird role-reversal.

" What are you going to do, Sonic? Destroy my robot? "

Dr. Shadow laughs once more. This made Sonic pissed and pull out two hand guns and started to run around the robot. Silver gets up and used his powers to hold the robot still as Sonic found the weak spot on the robot and shot it. This caused it to malfuntion and collapse to the ground. Sonic hmph as Silver cheers at their victory.

It really was a strange sight to see. Shadow being evil, Sonic now becoming the anti-hero, and Silver being the hero. Tails was the first to get out of his unconcious state. Silver rushed over to his side and ask the young fox if he was okay. Tails just nodded and smile. He notices a blue figure and smiles widely seeing who it was.

He tried to get up as Silver told him not to. He just ignore Silver and limped over to Sonic and hugged him.

" Sonic! Oh, how I missed you, where have you been? I've been worried sick after you disappeared on us. "

The poor fox started crying into the blue hedgehog's fur. Sonic pats Tails head.

" Sorry to worry you, buddy. "

Ah, now that was the Sonic that Silver knew very. Well, that was until they heard a growl. They turned around to see a slightly bruised Dr. Shadow.

" Damn you, hedgehogs! You think this is over?! Well, too bad! "

Dr. Shadow brought out his carrier and capture Sonic in it. Tails and Silver gasped. Silver flew up and tried to use his powers but Tails stopped him when Dr. Shadow had a gun to Sonic's head. Silver back down as Dr. Shadow flew off, laughing. All Tails ane Silver could do were to help their hurt friends.

Dr. Shadow had Sonic in a tube, connected to wiring. Sonic only growled at the newly found doctor.

" What the hell do you want with me! "

" Mmm, in this tube, i'm going to make a copy of you, so when your friends get here, they'll think it's you. "

" Why, you bastard!? "

Dr. Shadow only laughed. Oh, how Sonic now reminded him on how he used to act. Dr. Shadow turned around on his toes.

" Isn't it simple, Sonic? "

Sonic only stared until sighing, looking really confused.

" You want to robotize me? "

Dr. Shadow only face palmed. He looked Sonic straight in the eyes.

" I want to experiment on you. "

// A/N: lol, I probably tricked some of you peoples. //

Sonic growled. He wanted to slap Dr. Shadow right then and there. If he had answer by saying that he might love him, then he would know his secret. He then felt pain all over his body as ebony hedgehog laughed. He open one of his eyes to see a copy of himself being made. Once it was done, he was released from the tube as he gasped.

The ebony hedgehog picked him up and carried him to his room. There, he was thrown onto the bed. Sonic started to feel nervous all of the sudden as Dr. Shadow smiled lustfully at him.

" W-what are you d-doing?

" An experiment to see if my earlier operation worked~ "

" EARLIER OPERATION!? "

Sonic was panicked. What did ebony one mean?? Soon, a dreadful, yet kinda satisfying thought came into his mind:

Did Shadow really like him? Was the pleasing thought, but the dreadful one quickly consumed over it. Did Shadow put in....that lady part....and was planning on fucking me?? He started to breath heavily. If it worked, he would be pregnant, and he was too young to think of children!

Sonic struggled to get out of Dr. Shadow's grip. He had tears falling as ebony one pinned his hands over his head.

" Let the fun begin~ "

Silver and Tails had snuck in the base and were looking everywhere the blue hedgehog. Tails soon spoted the copy and got Silver's attention. They both freed the copy and took him home. Meanwhile, Shadow had fucked Sonic so hard to make sure he wouldn't be able to run, none the less, walk.

Shadow had truly became Dr. ' Shadow ' Robotnik.

// Yeah...I put in a tease. I don't want to make lemons quite yet so for now, you peoples will only get teases. Hehe sorry.

-Mod