Son of the Dark Gaia

// Alright, this is a AU of mine, I have an ask blog on tumblr because I really like this AU (besides, Sonic is innocent as Cream and acts really childish). Yes, the art above is my art so yeah, just needed to get that out of the way //

At the beginning of time, at the beginning of the planet, were created to beings that would be later on known as Gaias. They lived in the very core of the planet. One was light, and represented all the good, happy, and love in the world.

His name was Light Gaia

Then there was the dark one, who represents all the evil, bad, and despair in the world.

His name was Dark Gaia.

These two beings were biggest of enemies, and so, Dark Gaia and Ligh Gaia would sleep for a thousand years before they continued on their war.

One day, and new Gaia was created, he was neither light or dark, he only fought for what was right. Light Gaia wanted this new Gaia to stay with him but Dark Gaia was selfish and took the Gaia child for himself.

He soon marked the child with Gaia Minion markings for his half mortal, half immortal form, as for his true immortal form, the Dark Gaia did not know since when he found the boy, he was only in his half and half form.

He named the Gaia Sonic. He loved his new-found son more then anything and would not risk his son being near the Light Gaia.

Soon, Sonic had explore each and every bit of the planet, but he got very bored. He decided to make mortal friends but was soon accused of being a monster and was the one who started the Vampire myth.

The poor, young Gaia was so lonely. He longed for friends, so he waited for the perfect moment, and when he did, he met Cream the rabbit and her pet Chao, Cheese. This made the Gaia happy but he still longed for something.

What was it that he longed for?

Right now, Sonic was exploring Station Square as Cream helped him around. He was in his mortal form(picture above) as his eyes curiously looked around. If he was in his half and half form right now, he would be burning.

As he looked around in amazement, he soon felt a tug from the young rabbit, causing to look down.

" Yes C-Cream, what i-is it? "

" I want you to meet some of my friends! I see them right over there, so don't freak out, Mr. Ga-er, Sonic. "

The young rabbit corrected herself. She made a promise that in public, she would not call him Mr. Gaia. Sonic only smiled at her actions before being dragged by the young one to her friends.

There was a lot of people, which instantly made the introverted hedgehog scared. There was a purple female cat, a pink female hedgehog, a white bat, a silver hedgehog with strang five quills on his forehead, a red echdina, a young yellow fox, and then there was him.

A black hedgehog with red stripes. Amazing, shining ruby red eyes, the perfect amount of chestfur, and that glare with his energy feeling almost...alien...actually it felt kinda like Black doom's energy...he was scared of Black doom.

His dad knows Black doom and they always have evil...tea partys...yeah, that's a thing. Whatever, he didn't care, he stopped staring once the hedgehog saw his gaze. His cheeks felt a bit heated as he tried to hide behind Cream.

" Guys, I want you meet Sonic! He's the one I talked about lately. "

Cream said innocently and Sonic smiled softly, he could always count on Cream to make him feel included.

The purple cat and the pink hedgehog were the first to speak.

" Hello, I am Blaze, Blaze the cat, it is nice to finally see you in person, Sonic. "

Blaze smiled and held a hand out for him to shake. He cautiously did so and did an awkward handshake with her.

" I'm Amy, Amy Rose~! I'm soooooo glad to finally meet you, Sonikku~ You're cuter in person~~! "

Amy fangirled as Sonic blushed at her nice comments and thanked her for it.
Then, the white bat and the silver hedgehog came up to him.

" Hello blue~ I'm Rouge, Rouge the bat. Amy's right, you are cuter in person~ "

Rouge booped his nose before letting the silver hedgehog speak.

" I'm Silver, you probably know what I am already since we're the same species. I hope we can be good friends. "

He smiled as Sonic softly smiled and spoke in a soft yet quiet tone.

" I t-think we'll get a-along great, S-Silver. "

They both awkwardly stared at each other before the red echdina pulls Silver away as the fox came up to him.

" I'm Miles, Miles Prowler, but call me Tails, it's nice to meet you Sonic. "

Tails smiled and shook hands with Sonic, which was awkward too, so Blaze wasn't the only one suffering. The echdina came back with a proud smile.

" I'm Knuckles, Knuckles the echdina, don't mess with me or my friends. "

Sonic only nodded, feeling intimidated by the threat that came out of Knuckles, even though it was a joke. Soon, the black hedgehog with red stripes came over, making Sonic's Gaia heart skip a beat.

" The name's Shadow, and don't bother me, Hedgehog, or else. "

Everyone else gasped at how rude Shadow was being but were more bewildered at Sonic's answer.

" Okay, I w-won't bother you, I k-know I can be pretty a-annoying sometimes. "

Cream went up to the two hedgehogs, she motions Sonic downwards as he squats and whispers something in his ear before giving him his collar back. He immediately got up and dusted himself off.

" I h-have to go, my d-dad wants me back home since he h-had guest, it was n-nice meeting you all and i-i hope we meet again. "

Sonic dismissed himself politely. Everyone said bye except for Shadow, who wad thinking. Shadow thought how interesting how the relationship with Sonic will turn out. Sonic thought of an answer of what he was still missing: Love. He found it, in the form of a ebony hedgehog who has attitude.

// Ah, this is a nice Fanfic to write. I love my baby, he so cute and shy * coughs * just let me know in the future if you want more of my baby and I will make more of this AU.

-Mod