Till Death do us part

It was a cloudy day in the land of Camelot, and the King was looking for a Queen. Though, the King did not want a Queen, for he had already had eyes for someone special. That someone special was his most loyal knight, Sir Lancelot. Sir Lancelot also felt the same towards his majesty but knew he couldn't be him. The King needed to be with a woman, someone who could bear his children, not him who was a man. The King, who was an azure hedgehog, sat on his throne, was depressed. He did not want to find a Queen, for he had already found his love, his knight... his trusty knight. But at last, his sword, Caliburn forced him to find a lady that the sword chose.

It was a dreary day and no soul was in sight except the King's and Lancelot's. The King, a blue hedgehog that went by the name of Sonic. The soft, emerald eyes looked over to his knight who looked at the ground. Sonic frowns and stops in his tracks and puts a hand on the ebony knight's shoulder, making the Ultimate knight flinch.

" What is wrong, my love. "

The azure the hedgehog gives him a soft look, filled with passion and care. The ebony knight lifts his visor, to look at his love as he frowns. He quickly averts his eyes, as he sighed, ones filled with sadness.

" Your Majesty... you will have to marry someone... and make her bear your children... "

The ebony hedgehog as the blue hedgehog lifted his chin up so they were making eye contact. Sonic had a soft expression and kissed him gently. The knight didn't even try to pull away, as he kisses his king back. The King pulled back, staying close to his Knight, and whispers softly into his ear.

" You'll always be mine, Lancelot. There is nothing that will change that, and I will not let any women bear my children, even if she begs. "

The Ultimate Knight smiles slightly as he puts his visor on again, taking Sonic's hand and kissing his hand.

" Shall we head back, Your Majesty? "

The king nods as the knight pulls away and held his king's hand. The King smiles happily as he starts heading back to his castle with his best knight and lover. The hedgehog's heart will never change, for he will forever love his knight but he didn't like the idea of having to marry some woman when he was content of ruling by himself and having this secret love. They get to the castle as Lancelot let's go of his hand and gets in front of him to make it look like he was just protecting the King while he was on his walk. Sir Percival and Sir Gawain greeted the two as they both inside the castle. Lancelot walks with the king to his spot on the throne, and once he was there, the king had dismissed the knight to go guard the castle outside.

Sonic sighs, sitting on his lonely throne. He did not wish for such a fate, he'd rather be a knight or a peasant. Sighing, he had people coming in and out of the throne room, telling him useless information until one of the knights informed him that a princess from another kingdom was coming. Great, a princess he wishes not to marry, at all, he already had Lancelot and was a good King without a Queen, but ' they would need an heir ' quoted his sword. His sword was Caliburn, an annoying thing that spoke so highly all the time. It neared night time, and he had invited Lancelot into his room tonight. He was ready, and besides, with a new ' queen ' around, he wouldn't be able to spend time with his knight in shining armor. Coming in, the knight takes off his helmet and gives the blue king a kiss on his cheek before sitting beside him.

" You called me in, Your Majesty? "

The blue hedgehog in his night clothes fidgeting with his fingers. He was looking at his feet while a blush creeps onto his cheeks.

" Lancelot, there is a princess that will arrive in a few days. Caliburn will probably make me marry her, so, I want to spend this night with a hell of a good time. "