First day of High school

// This is basically here because school is near for me and i've been reading a lot of Sonadow fics that take place during high school so ye //

It was a normal day in Mobius. The sun was shining and a blue hedgehog was quickly getting his things together. Why, you may ask, well, he was running a bit behi-

" I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS! ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOO! UGH!!! "

He runs at the speed of sound until he gets to the entrance. He opens the door and quickly gets into class and into a empty seat before the bell rang. He sighed in relief knowing he made it on time. He didn't realize who he sat by until he-

" Hi cutie~ "

" Oh no...not you, Scrouge. "

Realized he sat next to Scrouge, the worst to sit by unless you were either Rosy Rascal or Fleetway, two insane hedgehogs who would do anything for the green bastard. He groans internally and thought.

' Could this day get any worse?? '

He survived the first few classes, with Scrouge flirting at him and getting death glares from Rosey and Fleetway. He was relieved when lunch came. He looked for his friends from middle school. He was too focused on looking for his friends, he didn't noticed the hedgehog in front of him.

He bumped into someone and fell on his butt. He groans a bit as the other person growled. He looked over to the person in concern.

" Hey, you okay? "

He saw fiercesome ruby eyes glaring into his own emerald eyes. He had a light pink tint dust his cheeks as the ebony hedgehog gets up and scoffs.

" Don't get in my way again or else. "

He then proceeded to walk off leaving the azure hedgehog flustard, still on his bottom. He was looking at where the ebony hedgehog had left.

A young fox with a white bat, red echdina, and pink along with a silver hedgehog run over to Sonic to help him up.

" Sonic, you have to be careful around delinquent! He could've hurt you. "

The young fox said worryingly.

" Yeah blue, that Junior is known as the worst of delinquents that are here. "
The bat held the echidna's hand. As the pink and silver hedgehog nodded.

" Alright Tails, Rouge, I'll be careful around him. "

Though, he knew that was a lie, he wanted to know the ebony ' delinquent ' more. The pink hedgehog sighed in relief and hugged the azure one lovingly. Sonic just stood there awkwardly as the echidna and silver hedgehog laughed at the situation.

What the group of friends didn't realized that the ebony's ruby eyes was staring at a certain azure hedgehog. Another hedgehog who was similar to the red stripped hedgehog walked up to him.

He was more of a dark grey then black, he had greyish-bluish stripes and green snake-like eyes. The creepiest thing about him was that he had no mouth.

" Shadow, may I ask what is interesting about that group of friends. "

He said with no emotion laced with his voice. His head tilted a bit as Shadow stares at him with his red, almost glowing, eyes.

" Well, Mephliles, like how your interested in the silver one, i'm interested in the azure one. "

Mephliles nodded and looked over to the group of the friends. The silver hedgehog was playfully rough housing with the childish blue hedgehog.

" I'll win this time, Silver! "

" Not a chance, Sonic! "

Amy, Rouge, and Tails just rolled their eyes as Knuckles, the echidna, cheered on Silver as Sonic said sarcastically how he was sad that Knuckles was cheering Silver on.

Soon, lunch was over and Sonic groaned when he had to sit next Scrouge. Once the day was over, he had tons of homework, hateful glares and notes from Rosy and Fleetway, detention for apparently ' fighting ' with Silver.

" Could this the worst day ever!? "

He yelled to himself as he walked to detention. He felt a hand on his shoulder and felt someone breathing in his ear.

" I can make it better, Blue~ "

Sonic growls and pushed Scrouge off. And ran away from him. Scrouge growled and started chasing him. Sonic ran into someone and quickly got up.

" I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to- "

He looked up and saw the same red eyes he saw when he bumped into at lunch. He was pushed behind the ebony hedgehog as Scrouge caught up. The ebony hedgehog put a protective arm up, making Sonic flustard.

" O-oh, hi S-Shadow. "

" You still owe me that stolen money from me. "

His voice was deep, and sexy to Sonic. It was perfect as his heart pounds hard in his chest. Was he really protecting him?

" Bye, Shadow! "

Scrouge ran off in fear. Sonic sighed as Shadow looks at him. Shadow quickly takes a look at him before asking his question.

" What was he going to do to you? "

He may voice no concern but he was, he didn't want this interesting hedgehog hurt or worst. The azure hedgehog chuckles nervously.

" I think he was going to fuck me, anyways, sorry for bumping into you, I know you said earlier you didn't want see me or else, so i'll go ahead and make my leave. Besides, I have detention already. "

He was about to make his leave until a hand roughly grabbed his hand. Shadow had a soft smile and look making Sonic flustard more.

" How about you skip detention with me, I got detention too, and hang out with my friends and I? "

Sonic was shocked but smiles and nods. Maybe this wasn't the worst first day of high school. So Shadow and Sonic skipped detention that day.

// Have some sweet high school love blossom. I really enjoyed making this chapter, I found this really cute and happy at the ending. I know it's really cheesy but I really don't care. I hope all of you will have amazing and nice day today and remember, no matter how bad the day is, there will be that one ray of sunshine in it.

-Mod