Infinite Forces

// I fell in love with Ruby!Sonic, imma just gunna switch Infinite and Sonic's role and there. Done. //

Everybody knows the world famous Infinite the jackel and his sidekick, Tails the fox. He was lovable, edgy sometimes, but still lovable hero. He cared about his friends a lot. He has a rival named Shadow and a stalker named Amy. Sonic the hedgehog, on the other hand, started a war. He was created by Dr. Ivo Robotnik to defeat the most powerfulest thing alive, Infinite.

Sonic was cocky but quick. He held something on his chest, a ruby called the Phantom Ruby. Sonic, at first, defeated Inifinite, but when Infinite later defeated Sonic with a rookie wolf named Gadget, made Sonic angry. He was too tired to deal with it and disappeared. Right now, he was aguring with the Dr. Eggman.

" How can he just- It isn't possible, I defeated him mutiple times! And dare take the Phantom Ruby off my chest, i'll kill you! "

" Stop complaining, will you! Just let me remove it and stop throwing a temper tantrum! "

The doctor growled as he chase the quick hedgehog around. Sonic grumbled and just wanted time to himself and decided to disappear. He ended up at a cliffside. He sat at the edge and growled to himself.

" Stupid hedgehog, you couldn't get rid of some simple minded jackel, for crying out sakes! Some ' ultimate ' being I am. "

He didn't hear the footsteps of a certain G.u.n agent behind him. Shadow stared at the red hedgehog before speaking.

" So, you're here, Sonic. "

Sonic turned around before smuggly looking at him. He got up and stood in front of Shadow. His smugness never leaving.

" Oh, hi Shadow, how's my traitor~? "

" Traitor? You mean that illusion you made of me? "

Sonic had gotten too close for Shadow's liking so he pushed the red hedgehog away. Sonic pretended to be offended at the push.

" Oh, Shadow~ you hurt my feelings~ "

" Shut up, Sonic! I don't care about your feelings, your coming with me to G.u.n. "

" Not a fat chance. "

Sonic back himself to the cliff before jumping off. He disappeared into his room. He stares at the wall before Dr. Eggman opened his door. He looks at Dr. Eggman with a frown.

" Why do you have to take my Phantom Ruby off? "

" One, it's my Phantom Ruby, two, you're useless to me now. "

Sonic froze. Useless? He was...useless. He didn't want to be useless, he was suppose to be stronger, faster, smarter, better at everything then that jackel. Useless...he couldn't be useless but the next moment he knew, Dr. Eggman threw him out. His color fur was now blue and one of his eyes was green and the other was still red. He weakly got up and saw he was in Green Hill zone. It felt so different being so...weak and pathetic.

Infinite, Gadget, and Tails were walking through Green Hill zone. Soon, Shadow appeared out of no where. Shadow just followed, not saying a word. Sonic walked around, looking around the place. Why? What did he ever do to deserve this. His breath was heavy. Gadget decided to wander off and explore around the place. He smiled at secenary, no wonder why his lover liked it here. He suddenly bumped into someone, knocking both down onto their bottoms.

" I'm so sorry! Are you ok- "

He blinked. He adjusted his glasses. Was this...Sonic? But he was blue, and has a green eye. He looked at his chest, no Phantom Ruby.

" Oh, it's you. The one with a lot of fear. You defeated me with Infinite. "

It was Sonic. Gadget was concerned. He looked weak and tired.

" Sonic, what hap- "

" Don't ask me, don't pity me. Just leave me alone. "

Sonic tried to push Gadget out of the way but couldn't. He was so tired, too tired. He needed rest, he couldn't open his eyes any longer. He fell down onto the ground as Infinite, Tails, and Shadow. Shadow caught Sonic in time.

" Huh, never expected him here. "

Infinite stated as Gadget moved over to him. Tails noticed how there was no Phantom Ruby on Sonic's chest.

" I wonder where the Phantom Ruby went. "

Tails questioned to himself. Later, Sonic woke up in a indentifed place. He sat straight up and looked around. It was a very monotonic room, nothing interesting of any sorts. Shadow walked in the room with a cup a water. Sonic only glared.

" Where am I? Why am I here? Is it because you pity my weak state? Don't, i'm fine on my own. "

" Clearly, the doctor hurt you. Is it because he took away your power source. I personally dont give a fuck about you, but Gadget and Infinite do. "

Sonic was only quiet for a bit. He took the water from Shadow and chugged it down before putting it on the nightstand next to him.

" The doctor called me useless, took the only thing that made me, well, me. I don't have anywhere to go and fuck you to Shadz! You know why I made a illusion of you? Because I do care, I just.....I don't understand the feeling. "

It was silent. It was an eerie feeling. Shadow sat in the chair next to bed and sighed. He couldn't believe he was about to say this.

" Look, you can tell me of all your problems that you have with Dr. Eggman. I won't judge since I use to work with him. I...I didn't know you actually cared for me, but I do have one question. "

Sonic gulped. He should've kept his mouth shut about the subject. When he was first learning about stuff, Robotnik showed him a picture of a hedgehog. When he asked who the hedgehog was, Robotnik explained who he was. Sonic felt a flutter in stomach and heat in his cheeks. Shadow made him feel this way.

" What's the feeling you feel? "

" ...there's fluttering in my stomach and heat in my cheeks, sometimes I can't get you out of my head. "

" ...You...love me? "

Love? That was the word? Where two people would be together and make babies? He looked at straight in the eyes.

" Yes, teach me the ways of love. "

" So, you want me to date you? "

" If it will teach me, yes. "

Shadow sighed. This was going to be a total wreckage of dating.