Sonictale

// Y'all knew this was coming at some point. Also, Picture is just there because I absolutely thought it was cute. //

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: 

HUMANS and MOBIANS

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

They sealed the mobians underground with some chaotic energy.

Many years later ...

Mt. Ebott

201X

A young child with blonde hair, a blue dress with a white strip, and blue slip-on shoes was running into a cave on the mountain. Lushes greenery was all around her, as the trees stood proud and tall towards the sky. 

Legend say that those who climb the mountain never return.

The young girl looks at the hole, her long, luscious golden locks swaying a bit the right as a breeze past. Thick vines covered the around the hole. Though the jagged rocks were a bit scary, the girl kept a strong face. 

The girl didn't look where she was going and tripped on one of the sneaky vines beneath her.

The girl was falling, her arms in front of her. She looked behind her, seeing the G.U.N soldiers watching her fall to her doom. She knew her lost long friend was down, and it would be the only way to get him back.

She then landed on her face with a big off, going unconscious for a bit as the buttercups hugged her frail form. As a small blue flower peaked around to see the new face. He smiled evilly as he went away, laughing a bit to himself ... 

But, this story does not center around the young girl who had slept for many years just to wake up to find her modified version of a mobian friend gone. 

This is the story that will be center around a blue, soulless flower who was once the prince of the underground. And he came to love a center modified mobian years ago. 

This is the story of Prince Sonic Maurice Dreemurr and his friend, Shadow. 

And how the Prince dearly loved Shadow ... 

Many Years Ago ... 

" Sonic, dear! It's time to wake up, I made your favorite. "

The small bundle of blue fur yawned as he sat up and stretch. He lazily looks up to his mama, who was a very beautiful hedgehog. She had the prettiest blue fur, and pretty blue eyes as her hair was a soft golden like the small hedgehog's favorite flower: Buttercups. Bernadette Dreemurr smiled softly at her handsome little hedgehog and softly pinches his cheek. 

" Morning, sunshine. Meet us at the kitchen, I don't think your father can stand waiting anymore. " 

She chuckled slightly to herself as her son got up. He wore really cute pajamas that had their royal symbol on it. She pecks her son's forehead before she leaves, leaving the small hedgehog to his own devices. Sonic ran over to his closet and gets out his usual outfit, a green sweater with a few yellow stripes on it. He grabs his grey pants as he gets dressed, putting on his gloves and socks with his red running shoes that had a white stripe and a golden buckle. He gets up and leaves his room.