The Freedom Gems

// Tried to combined the freedom fighters with the crystal gems. //

Once, there were gems who took on a...interesting form. These forms were not a natural looking form that any gem were use to looking at. They were in a shape of humanoid animals.

Now, this was decades ago. Of course the diamonds had banished them but our story does take place decades ago. Before Rose Quartz, before Pink Diamond, before all of that.

Our story starts off with a young Tanzanite, who took a form of a blue hedgehog. Some say he was the rebellion of the what was called the ' Freedom Gems '. This group of Mobian gems, what the diamonds called them, delt with the insecurity of being the lowest class. Mobian gems were even lower then Pearls surprisingly!

Now, this Tanzanite went by a different name. He named himself Sonic, for his speed was incredibly fast. Sonic hung out with his friends Citrine or, what the fox gem like to go by, Tails and Paraibla Tourmaline or, what the hedgehog gone by, Silver.

 Sonic hung out with his friends Citrine or, what the fox gem like to go by, Tails and Paraibla Tourmaline or, what the hedgehog gone by, Silver

While Sonic, Tails, and Silver made this secret rebellion in Homeworld, there was another Mobian gem. This hedgehog gem was Black Opal. He went with no other name then the one he was assign to. This was before fusions were banned so Black Opal was safe.

Black Opal worked for Yellow diamond, and wad very loyal to her. His comrades were the fusion of Emerald and Red agate, or he simply went by Knuckles, and Moonstone, who went by Rouge.

 His comrades were the fusion of Emerald and Red agate, or he simply went by Knuckles, and Moonstone, who went by Rouge

// I know it says White Diamond for Rouge but we know the true White Diamond. //

Black Opal disaproved of an idea of having a made up name then the original name to be went by, but didn't question his comrades. Recently, Yellow assigned the three to patrol Homeworld for this ' secret rebellion ' going on. Black Opal and his comrades agreed and went on patrol to look for the unwanted rebellion.

" You know, Shadow, "

Knuckles teased.

Shadow. What a disgusting name the echidna gem could think of.

" Maybe this Rebellion could be doing us some good. "

He finished. Rouge jumped into the conversation.