Someone stole her (Yuta & Taeyong)

"You what?!" Sarah exclaimed. Y/N held her head in her hands.

"I didn't have a choice," she defended herself.

"Yes, yes you did," Sarah stated. "You could've said 'no.'"

"Maybe I didn't want to," Y/N was frustrated by the nagging, by her choice, and by the two idiotic boys.

"You can't date two people at the same time, it's called cheating," Sarah said calmly as if she was trying to explain it to an eight-year-old.

"I'm not dating anyone exclusively. They asked me out on a date and I agreed."

"Well, you'll have to choose one of them. Who's it gonna be?"

"I don't know," she groaned. "I don't want to choose." Sarah shook her head at her best friend. "I'll go with both of them and see who I like more. Thankfully, the dates are on separate days."

Her dates were two days apart, first with Taeyong then with Yuta. Taeyong was sweet and charismatic and breathtakingly handsome, while Yuta was jovial and humorous and the kind of person you'd want to have around. She was hoping that the dates would help her decide, if anything, they had put her in a bigger dilemma. After a few more dates, she realized she didn't want to stop seeing either of them. She knew what she was doing was wrong, so she apologized to Taeyong and chose Yuta.

"The food was really good," Y/N told Yuta as they walked down the street after their meal at a restaurant. Yuta hummed in response. They had been dating for a month and had grown very fond of each other.

"I have a friend, Mark. He's throwing a party this week, I'd like it if you would come with me."

"I'd love to," she smiled.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at eight, this Saturday." They had arrived at her house, Yuta bent down to place a kiss on her cheek then bade her farewell.

Saturday had come too quickly. Y/N had picked her party wear and was heading towards the party venue with her boyfriend. The music was so loud it could be heard a block away. They got out of the car and walked hand in hand towards the house with all the fancy lights.

"I can't wait to introduce you to all of my friends," he said as he kissed her hand which was entwined with his. Y/N blushed at the action and smiled up at him.

As they went inside, Yuta immediately started searching for his friends. It seemed almost impossible to find them with the dim lights.

"Yuta!" A voice caused them to turn.

"Hey," Yuta greeted the male with a bro hug. "Y/N, this is Doyoung."

"You're even prettier than I imagined," Doyoung grinned at her, causing Y/N to smile. He turned to Yuta, "the boys are waiting for you."

"Let's go meet them, then." The couple followed Doyoung through the crowd. He led them to a group of four boys. Yuta greeted each in turn while Y/N looked the other way, she felt awkward and didn't know what to do. "Guys, this is Y/N," he introduced her while slipping an arm around her waist. "Y/N, this is Johnny, Lucas, Taeyong..."

She never heard the fourth name, her stomach had dropped when she looked at Taeyong. She quickly ripped her eyes off of him before anyone could be suspicious. Taeyong had seemed surprised to see her, then his gaze hardened.

"Taeyong, where's your date?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, weren't you dating someone?" Doyoung chipped in. Y/N dreaded his answer. Please, she thought. Not in front of everyone.

Taeyong shrugged, "I don't know, I guess someone stole her," he said before taking a sip from his drink. The boys laughed, assuming it was a joke.

The couple detached itself from the group and headed to the dance floor. Y/N lost herself in the music and Yuta's arms. He pulled Y/N with him and placed his hands on her waist. She locked her hands around his neck and they swayed to the music, slowly at first, then picked up their pace. Yuta spun her around then caught her so their faces were inches apart. She had forgotten all about the awkward encounter she had had with Taeyong.

"You want something to drink?" He shouted close to her ear so that he could be heard over the music, his face was glistening beautifully because of the sweat. Y/N nodded.

He led her to a couch, where the music was quieter and gestured her to sit. "I'll get us some drinks," he said before leaving. She turned her head away from the couple that was sitting at the far edge of the couch, indulged in PDA. She tapped her foot to the beat of the music, impatiently waiting for her boyfriend.

She felt a poke on her shoulder, upon turning she saw Taeyong. He walked to the couch and sat beside her, making sure to keep ample distance between them. "I'm surprised to see you here," he began.

Y/N couldn't look at him without being reminded of the kiss she'd shared with him. For once, she was thankful for the dim lights, hiding the redness of her cheeks. "I'm surprised too," she made herself say. I should've seen this coming, she thought. I had met both of them at the same coffee shop.

"How about we... put the past behind us?" He asked hesitantly. "I'm Yuta's friend and you're his girlfriend, I'm sure we can get along," he smiled. She grinned and nodded. Taeyong was as sweet as he was on their first date, and Y/N couldn't have been more thankful. She was glad for the diminishing awkwardness between them.

Soon, Yuta had arrived with their drinks, after chugging them down they went for some snacks and more dancing. This time, they dragged Taeyong along when he refused to go with them since he didn't want to be the third wheel.

xxx

Thanks for reading guys! Do vote if you liked it.
A quick question, any Game Of Thrones fans here?