Cheater (Johnny)

His shirt reeked of women's perfume. Again.

Y/N angrily shoved the shirt back inside the laundry basket. A month had passed since Y/N had discovered that her husband was having an affair, but it felt like it had been going on since forever. The first time, Y/N had found a carmine mark on Namjoon's shirt collar. At first sight she had thought it was blood, but on closer inspection, it had turned out to be a lipstick stain.

Y/N came out of the bathroom, and had to force a smile when Namjoon looked at her. He, too, gave her a fake smile. She couldn't blame him for cheating on her, since their marriage wasn't exactly a product of their love for each other.

Even though their marriage was an arranged one, Y/N had started to like him. But that was before she found out that he was a cheater. She turned towards Namjoon and said, "honey, I have to meet a friend of mine. I'll be back in an hour."

"Sure," he said nonchalantly.

When Y/N closed the door behind her, her eyes moistened. She called Johnny, the person she needed to see right now, and told him that she's on her way to his house.

As Johnny opened the door, she threw her arms around him and started to cry. He caressed her back, "it's okay." It wasn't the first time Y/N had showed up to his house like this. He told her to sit in his room and made her chamomile tea to help her calm down.

"He's done it again?" Johnny asked. Y/N nodded slowly. "Why don't you just leave him?" He asked as he took her hand in his own.

"You know I can't," she told him for the hundredth time. "Who's gonna pay for my mum's hospital bills? Besides, there are more reasons why we had this arranged marriage."

"Don't you want to be with me?" He asked, running his thumb over her knuckles.

"Of course I want to be with you." She felt like she was going to start crying again. "But I can't, Johnny. I can't. Not right now, at least. When mum's healthy again, I'll leave him. I don't care about his business or his reputation. I've had more than enough of him." Johnny listened to her quietly. Then he lifted her face and pressed his lips against hers.

To say Y/N was surprised is an understatement. "Johnny," she said as she tried to push him away, but he persisted. He pushed her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. No, she thought to herself. If I do this, there'll be no difference between Namjoon and I. "Johnny, we should not-"

"We should not have waited so long," he said, desperation evident in his voice. He kissed her again, until she gave in. Y/N's guilt fleeted from her mind as desire took over. She bit her lip to contain a moan as Johnny trailed kisses down her neck and onto her collarbone.

As Johnny unbuttoned her shirt halfway down her phone rang, bringing Y/N back to reality. She pushed him off herself and sat up straight. With one hand she held the front of her shirt to cover herself, and with the other she picked up the phone. "Hello?" She asked, and immediately panicked as her voice came out breathy.

"Y/N, where are you?" Namjoon inquired. "It's already been an hour," he said, not unkindly. Y/N was surprised by his sudden change of personality. Before this he'd never called her to ask her whereabouts.

"I'm..." she hesitated, "I'm on my way." She hung up after that. When she looked at Johnny, he had the-biggest-frown-she's-ever-seen on his face. "Johnny..." she tried to reach out to him, but he backed away from her touch.

"I can't help but think you still have feelings for him," he said wistfully.

"No. You don't understand," she tried to clear the misunderstanding. "I only love you, Johnny. And if I hate Namjoon for cheating on me, then I should hate myself too for cheating on him."

"You weren't so reluctant a minute ago," he said, stubborn.

"Johnny," she said sternly, "I can't give you what you're asking of me right now." With that she stood and buttoned up, before making her way to the door.

"Y/N," Johnny called out from behind, making her pause. He reached her and said, "I'm sorry, I should've put more thought into this before forcing you." She nodded and kissed his cheek before leaving.

xxx

Here's my first Johnny imagine. How was it?
Don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it.