Madhouse

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling enjoying the few quiet seconds of time I had for myself before the hectic day begins. These moments really did count because there are just not enough hours in the day I looked at my clock on my bedside table next to me and it read 6:30 I closed my eyes briefly hoping to catch more z's. My eyes snapped open when my seven o clock alarm just went off on my phone.I reached over to stop it and as soon as I did the bedroom door swung open. I saw a very nappy head bobbing up and down as I watched it walk around my bed.
'Good morning dada.' My 4 year old daughter kilara said as she climbed on my bed to give me a hug.
'Kilara marijuana is that you with the bush baby hair?' I said squeezing her and rocking.
'No it-' I leaned back and held my nose as I interrupted her sentence.
'Uh-uh don't even say anything, did you brush your teeth.' I asked fanning my nose playfully giving her a stink face.
'No.' She said laughing.
'Eww nasty ass.' I said as I tickled her sides. She giggled hysterically in my arms.
'That'll teach ya to brush your teeth huh?' I said after her giggling fit had died out.
She nodded her head whilst jumping on my bed.
I heard the soft pitter patter of feet. And I saw my 2 year old son kaine with his  gun printed blanket and thumb in his mouth look up at me with his big bright brown eyes.
'Ayyy my man kokaine.' I said dapping him up and putting him on the bed. He stood up and started dancing. He loves his nickname.
"Yall hungry?" I said putting Kaine on my shoulders as Kilara wrapped her herself around my leg.
"To the kitchen we go." Kilara put her fist up in the air like superhero.

'Like that?' I questioned as I held the toothbrush in my hand As I stood there confused looking at different angles
'No, I like the swoop.' Ki said excitedly as I done her edges in a swoop motion.
"Yaaayyy." She clapped going close to the mirror. She had in to puffs with her gold chain. Kaine tried to brush his waves in the mirror as he sat next to the sink.
I took the brush from him and done it for him. His smiled appeared as he felt them afterwards.
"My boy's a lil heartbreaker." I said. As he tilted his head to look at his waves in the mirror. He tried to reach for the blue Durag so I got it for him and tied it on. I helped them off the counter and went to Kaines room first. I picked out his navy blue Adidas tracksuit and top with some black superstars. He helpfully worked with me as I dressed him, easy peasy. Now it's Kilara's turn, I mentally sighed rolling my eyes it was always a struggle with her.

15 minutes later.

"Aaaaahhhhh. The monsters trying to get me Kaine!" She ran
"Come back here, you can't just run with your chi chi's out." I chased after her as she ran around the house in just her knickers.
Kaine was having a wale of a time sitting on the kitchen counter munching on apple slices as he laughed at us.
"So you not gone help me?" I questioned mean mugging him.
He mean mugged me back giving me his answer.
i couldn't help it I smiled walking over to him and squeezed the life out him.
"I love you man."
"No!" He said trying to get out my grip. I don't know what's been happening, but last week Kaine watched 1 episode of beyond scared straight when Elijah was babysitting and now he got this bad boy mentality. Walking around saying random phrases like "I was waiting for you at the door."  And  "you look dusty."
"Boy one day imma whoop your a—"
I was interrupted when I heard a bang from upstairs. I grabbed My son zooming up the stairs.
I found ki in my room with one of my SnapBacks on and my Gucci belt around her like a safety belt as she jumped up off the bed going between my legs. I caught her and held her upside down.
"Imma bad bi-"
"Don't even."
"Okuuuuurrrrr." She Yelled throwing her head back. I kissed my teeth dang you cardi.
I stomped to her room grabbing a tracksuit keeping a firm grip on her before she runs away from me again.

Strapping them up in their car seats I hopped in the front. Getting in my side of the orange Ferrari I turned on the radio and ric flair drip came on. The whole car shook at the bass.
"Daddy!" kIlara yelled.
"My bad babygirl." I connected my phone to the car and played baby shark.
Rolling my eyes as the lyrics started, okay I can't lie, I might of bopped my head but that was about it.

We arrived at daycare within 5 minutes.
I got out moving my chair forward to let the kids out.
I held kiari's moana and Kaine's dinosaur backpack walking towards the gate of the private daycare I send my kids to. I knocked on the door and the chaperone opened it.
"Hey,lis." I said as I saw the familiar face of Lisa who's always here.
"Wassup Keith." We said going in for a friendly hug. She broke away picking  up Kilara.
"It's like every time I see you, you grow 2 inches." She said as she attacked her in tickles.
"You only saw me yesterday." K squeeled
"Rawr." Kaine growled as he pretended to be a Dinosaur.
"I've got something for you little man." She said ruffing up his fade.
He looked up at her with a smile.
"If you go inside and get ready with your alpha-blocks I just might give it to you." He ran straight past her and disappeared round the corner.
"I love you too Kaine." I yelled to the boy who was now long gone.
"I love you daddy." Kilara said as Lisa put her down and she tugged on my sleeve.
"I love you too babygirl." I said giving her a kiss.
"Have a good day."
"Bye!" I said as they shut the door and I walked back to my car.

Now to business.