Chapter 5

I hold up my vlog camera as I film Harmony Palomino who has just finished directing her sister, Phoebe. I am currently on set of Palomino Swim which is pretty huge seeing as the Palomino sister always model their own campaigns.

"Why are you still not dressed?" I cringe at the look on Harmony's face. "You better put that vlog camera down and start stripping, the sun is going down."

Harmony leads me into the dressing room which is this huge marquee that she has set up in her garden. 

"Am I still able to vlog?" I ask her as I set my vlog camera down.

"You can vlog but I don't want you releasing the video until the campaign is out." Harmony responds as she pulls a swimsuit off a rack. "I want you to wear this for your first look. It will not only make your body look banging but I'm sure that Michael will be releasing all over these pictures."

My mouth drops and she smiles sweetly.

"Don't worry, it's not all over the media yet but you happen to forget that we don't live too far from eachother." She raises a brow at me. "I happened to be driving past yours when I spotted you guys sharing a kiss on your driveway."

"Oh." I rub the back of my neck.

"Now, get dressed." Harmony winks at me before leaving the dressing room with a laugh.

Harmony Palomino owns this gorgeous garden which is filled with acres of land. I have always enjoyed coming to this garden as there are several sections to it, often making it seem like a private island.

"Let's head further into the Palomino Garden." Harmony smiles at my vlog camera as we head on a buggy car that she has.

" Harmony smiles at my vlog camera as we head on a buggy car that she has

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wow." I gasp as I take in the new adjustments to her garden, she literally has a freakin' beach attached. "You own a fuckin' beach?"

"Not really, I ordered a massive sand bag to create the illusion." Harmony chuckles. "But I am planning on selling this place."

I gasp at her words, "But why?" 

"Since Neymar is now playing in France, we are thinking of getting a home there." Harmony sighs. "Anyways get down on your knees like you do for your man."

I gape at her and she ignores it as she begins spraying my hair with water.

The photographer starts taking images of me and Harmony starts giving me directions on how to pose. As the photoshoot progresses, Harmony starts taking over the lighting and even the shooting of the images.

She really has the takeover spirit but I don't mind seeing as she always delivers on her vision.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Luxe you are more beautiful than you take credit for." Harmony states as we starts walking back to the dressing room to change into the next look. "I love Christian but he was really holding you back."

---

LuxeLopez: Always a good time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LuxeLopez: Always a good time. @HarmonyPalomino

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

I haven't held any concerts in months due to my upcoming album and cosmetics line. I've just been so busy but now that I am planning to drop my new album, I have decided to hold an intimate performance with Vevo. 

My family, friends and even Michael will be there. I am hoping to surprise my fans tonight by performing one of my new songs to get them pumped.

"You look beautiful." My mom compliments me as she locks arms with Diddy.

"You better kill that stage, live in the moment and feed of the crowds energy." Diddy tells me and I smile up at him. "You'll do great and I promise I won't embarrass you infront of your little boyfriend."

"Dad." I whine as he ruffles my hair before walking off with my mom. 

I go over my setlist once more since I'm alone and I sigh as I think about what the last song means to me.

Give Me Love

Sex Sells 

Reggaeton Lento

Good For You

Me & The Rhythm 

Video Games (Cover)

Love Dies

"Introducing the woman who does it all without the complaints, the woman who inspires me everyday." I smile at Katy from the sideline, "It's Luxe Lopez."

Everyone lets out a loud scream as I walk out on stage, embracing Katy before taking the mic.

"Thank you Katy, your words mean everything to me." I blow her a kiss before turning to face everyone. "You will all have to excuse me as I haven't sung like this in a hot minute. My upcoming album is my most personal album as it signifies the ending of a relationship."

A few people cheer which causes me to laugh while others cry out in shock. 

"For the first time in four years, I am finally putting myself first. As you all know, my ex was a focal point of my music and I didn't know if I could do music without him. I loved music before I loved that man and so I needed to find myself. I am Luxe Lopez and I mean business." My mom lets out a whoop. "This is my music and this is me."

For the next hour and a half, I perform the songs that reflect how I feel and I didn't realise how sad I was until I started singing. Inbetween each song, I would give a short monologue on what the song meant. 

Prior to Love Dies, I answered some questions to prepare myself for the song. Even though it details the end, it still hurts because it was all so recent.

They told me it would be ok
when they all found out in the end
but it hurts even more
knowing what we lost...

Our love died
In my eyes 
We were so lost
as time ran by
Don't you know...
LOVE DIES

Don't you know
Love dies
Love dies
LOVE DIES

After belting out Love Dies my voice cracks and I'm suddenly overcome by emotion which causes me to speak the last line as I cry.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.