Chapter 27

It's the MTV VMA today and I am so psyched since I am nominated for a few awards. I'm nominated for; Best Female Video, Song of the Summer, R&B Video, Artist of the Year, Video of the Year and Best Pop Song of the Year. 

I will also be performing today which I'm happy about. I love performing at award shows but I don't like being set a time for a performance. I'm not presenting any awards but I know that Michael will be.

Once I'm finished getting ready I stop recording on my camera, everyone last the get ready with me that I posted which featured Michael, it literally got a million views within 2 hours. I filmed another today before engaging in a 2 hour photoshoot. We were having some slight wardrobe malfunction since my dress kept sliding down and revealing my breasts which Michael is enjoying. 

I now have on nipple pasties and I have an undergarment underneath which we have literally pinned this dress onto, the pins are slightly scrapping at my skin but beauty is pain.

Posted 2 seconds ago

LuxeLopez: MTV VMA

87 likes ~ 4 comments 

We decide to go old school with it and get a limo to the award show cause why not. We settled on attending together which will actually be our first red carpet debut and I'm having my new assistant vlog the whole thing. 

"You ready?" Michael asks while squeezing my hand. I give him a curt nod as I prepare myself for the screams, I can literally see everyone trying to figure out who we are since our windows are tinted.

Our bodyguard opens the door and everyone begins screaming as Michael gets out of the limo first, the paparazzi start snapping away at him. He waves before giving me his hand, I take it and step out which causes a huge reaction. Michael puts one arm around my waist as we begin to walk down the beginning of the carpet.

We pose for a minute before signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans who are so cute.

"Hold up, we'll take a group picture." I announce knowing that I have to move along on the carpet as a car has just pulled up. I have my assistant take a few photos before I go to meet Michael.

We lock hands as we begin to pose on the carpet together.

"MICHAEL! LUXE!" Everyone is practically chanting our names.

"Look over here!" The different paparazzi's begin shouting their demands so I turn to side and look over my shoulder while pulling a slight Angelina. We continue to move down the carpet as we pose for pictures, my PR eventually tells us to separate so we let go of eachother and begin having our individual shots taken.

 We continue to move down the carpet as we pose for pictures, my PR eventually tells us to separate so we let go of eachother and begin having our individual shots taken

We go do a few interviews before heading inside for the show, I wink towards my vlog camera as I dance my way over to my seat, luckily Michael and I are seated together. Cause we were out for so long, I didn't have time to properly greet any of my friends.

"HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE MTV VMA AWARDS!" People cheer as Miley opens the show, she's the host of the night and I couldn't be happier. She's super dope, we don't really hang out but I do enjoy her work.

She gives a speech before announcing the first performance of the night which is Nia and you know I had to support my girl up there. 

Throughout the night I ended up winning Best Female Video, Song of the Summer and Video of the Year. I lost out on R&B Video and Best Pop Song of the Year but I'm fine with that, the night has been rewarding enough.

As Shawn Mendes began to perform, I took that as my cue to head backstage and prep for my performance. Once I get to a dressing room I immediately strip off my dress before changing into a matching set. I get started on my hair as I do a few vocal warm ups since I've been hyped the whole night. I finally darken up my eye makeup before stretching.

I won't lie, I'm not completely prepared for this performance and I most certainly did not practice in this outfit so I have to stretch, to see how much choreo I can do.

"The next performer is one of this country's most loved superstars, she's an icon and an entrepreneur." I hear Demi Lovato say as I stand at the edge of the stage with a mic in hand. "Give it up for LUXE LOPEZ!"

The crowd goes wild as I lift the mic to my lips.

"Have you ever ever ever ever ever ever found a Love Like This..." I channel my inner Mariah as I sing this but really bring in that 90s touch to it. The only thing that I had on stage was just chair which was just plenty. The spotlight was focused and all eyes were on me.

I spent the next 6 minutes giving it my all, dancing on the chair before doing a short dance break which was just floor work. That definitely earned me a lot of whistles from everyone since my booty had a mind of its own, I swear the booty gains is real.

Once I finish I blow a kiss as the spotlight dims. I walk off the stage and I am immediately congratulated by the staff.

After speaking with my team for five minutes I change into a simple black blazer dress before heading back into the crowd. I didn't have to go back, I could've stayed and watched from a screen but Michael has yet to present. 

When I get there Michael is already gone so I speak with Bebe Rexha who is gushing all over me. The music begins and I see my baby walk out looking all suave.

"Hello MTV, I hope you all are having an amazing night." I hear many girls cheer and the cameras turn to face me to catch my not so impressed reaction. "I'm presenting the award for Artist of the Year."

My mouth drops open, this is my category. Michael gives a small speech about what it means to be an artist before we all watch the screen which shows all the artists nominated and I'm in a big league right now. 

"And the Artist of the Year goes to," He opens up the envelope, "one of the sexiest females out there. She knows how to put on a hella of a performance and is one of the dopest chicks out here."

A few people turn to face me.

"Unfortunately she couldn't be here today." I'm confused, "So, I guess Luxe is our next best option."

We burst out laughing. 

"Your Artist of the Year is LUXE LOPEZ!"