Chapter 15

ClevverTV:

Hold your horses and don't ride away because we have just got fresh tea. Amrezy, good friend of Luxury Lopez has been ranting on all social media on how fake Luxury is. She has been exposing Luxury for a being fake friend who only comes for you when she wants you. She also goes on to say that Luxury's short lived relationship with Michael B Jordan was fake. Amrezy has been also threatening to spill the tea on Christian and Luxury's chaotic relationship.

 Amrezy has been also threatening to spill the tea on Christian and Luxury's chaotic relationship

It's safe to say that we are all shocked that Amrezy would turn on her friend like that.

Let us know what you guys think.

---

Posted 14 minutes ago 

LuxuryLopez: Amrezy, what's good? 

375,598 likes ~ disabled comments

I roll my eyes annoyed that this whole Amrezy beef. She's just mad that I took Shayla's side after they had their beef, it's not that deep. We're honestly in our 20s and you are being petty online when you are silent in real life. It's quite funny cause I ran into her one day after I left church, she seemed quite fine and happy to me. Hell, we even went out to eat later on.

I'm not like those celebrities who run and hide, I understand that we have PR's to listen to but I don't care. If I feel that I need to address something then I will. I will not have someone trash my name over clout. 

I put my phone down as I finish getting dressed, I'm going out with Elle Lex, Kandice Kardashian, Katy and Shayla. Michael said that he might see me later but I'm not hopeful.

All of us girls settled on wearing white and we are now #BitchSquad. I posted a pap shot of all five us with the caption and now it is trending.

 I posted a pap shot of all five us with the caption and now it is trending

"Hi Katy and Shayla, so lovely to meet you." Elle says in her British accent and Shayla swoons over it. 

"'ello Elle." Shayla responds and Elle rolls her eyes at her.

"By the way, what's with that Amrezy girl throwing all that shade at you?" Elle asks as we get seated in Nobu. I smile at a few celebrities who are clearly enjoying their view and the food.

"I don't even know, I literally got lunch with her the other day and now she's shady cakes." I respond as we order our food.

"Do what you gotta do, we have your back." Katy adds, she was never close with Amra so she doesn't give a shit. "If you need me to search up her old face then let me know and they'll be trending."

"Oh my gawd, I love this bitch." Kandice states while high-fiving her. "But it's true I have like 110 million followers, I can easily post her on my story."

"Forget her Luxe, she's just chasing clout cause she ain't popping like that. We are youtubers and we are getting deals. She's just an instagrammer who only collaborates with ABH cause Norvina likes her." Shayla adds as she sips on a cocktail.

"It's just crazy like why me? My name is all in the media's mouth because of Michael and now this." I sigh.

"Spill the tea on what went down." Elle says while raising a perfectly arched brow at me.

"He got jealous that I was out with Michael Ealy, he dumped me while we were in the Bahamas." I sum it up while grabbing Shayla's drink and downing it.

Kandice scrunches up her face whereas Elle looks annoyed. 

"Has he been trying to win you back?" Katy asks as we look in awe at our food being brought to our table. Immediately all five phones are out and recording this moment for our social medias before several images are taken. 

"Barely." I moan in pleasure as I take a bite of my food.

"Girl, if you sound like that moaning then goddamn, I would put my life on the line to win you back." Kandice says with a wink before opening her mouth wide to put her food in.

"With your mouth open that wide, I can shove my whole non-existent dick in there." Elle comments and Katy chokes before I pat her back. We all laugh at how dirty we are being over food but food is life. 

We continue to eat our food in silence with the occasional grunts and moans. 

I quickly fix myself up as I spot Jennifer Lawrence making her way over to us.

"Beautiful ladies, can I take you home with me?" She asks in a Spanish accent before blowing us all a kiss. "I really want to sit with the cool girls."

She takes a seat next to Shayla who suddenly picks up her knife and fork to eat with.

"Girl, I saw you digging into your food a minute ago." J Law comments as we all laugh. "I just want to take a selfie."

She pulls her phone out and lifts it high. This better be like that Oscar selfie which I'm hella jealous about since I was there but I was too far from where they were. Within seconds we are doing our best instagram poses for the camera, Jennifer takes like 5 pics with 2 being blurry but they look good.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know that I looked that good. We can totally break the internet." Elle comments while sending Kandice a wink.

"Totally, my date is leaving and I have to go." She blows us all kisses before walking turning to leave but not before shouting. "LUXE LOPEZ, KANDICE KARDASHIAN, ELLE, SHAYLA AND KATY TOOK A SELFIE WITH ME!"

She dramatically squeals like a fangirl before stalking off, leaving everyone staring at us. I cower and Shayla gives me the side eye.

"We look too good to be out here cowering away like chickens."