Chapter 40

Today is the day!

I am having my album release party today as well as my full visual album being released to the whole world. During my party my album will be released which I find to be best so that I don't focus too much on the numbers. I have invited a lot of people to the party plus my record label will be there along with my extended family, it's just going to be a good time.

I finished getting ready 45 minutes ago, then had a photoshoot and now I am waiting for my mom to get here before we leave. I pull out my phone and begin taking selfies just because I know that my party is being filmed, I may not have the time to be on my phone.

"A bitch is snatched." I say to myself as I take a load of selfies, making sure to post it on my social medias. I haven't shown my full outfit yet so this selfie will leave it to the imagination. 

"I am so proud of you

"I am so proud of you." My mom says as she walks inside of my room. 

I smile up at her, "Thank you mommy."

"Today the world will see one chapter end and a beginning of a new chapter." She holds my hand and I kiss her hands. 

"Thank you for directing my whole album, for managing me and steering me into a new path." I say to her, she rubs my hands before we say a small prayer. We have so much to be grateful for, today my visual album will be released for the world to see. 

My latest creation which I have been holding in for the longest time, waiting for the right moment. This means the world to me, this is my life right here.

---

"Now, the party don't start till I walk in..." All eyes are on me as I walk down my red carpet, I'm totally having my old hollywood meets dominatrix moment right now. I have my photography crew acting as paparazzi as I pose infront of the my backdrop which has an image of album cover along with my name.

 I have my photography crew acting as paparazzi as I pose infront of the my backdrop which has an image of album cover along with my name

I lavish in the moment as I pose for a good 6 minutes, turning out cause a bih has to get the best pictures of herself at ALL angles. I have my assistant filming bits and pieces on my phone, not revealing too much.

"Let me pose with my daughter." I hear my mom say. She walks over and we begin having our pictures taken before my dad comes over. After several minutes on the carpet I go to give an interview to a few hosts just because the more coverage, the better my album will do.

I stop at the entrance as everyone walks in, my song Sultry begins to play and you know I had to do my thing as the doors open. The spotlight falls on me and I begin to do the dance that I choreographed to this song which really is sultry. 

Just as I drop low I hear a 'Okurrrr.' I wag my tongue out as I make eye contact with Cardi who is hyping me up like crazy. I dance to the whole song before being carried over to the stage, all my parties are either go big or go home.

"YASSSS!" I say into the microphone before giving a ten minute speech on what this album means to me and how happy I am to finally be releasing it. My label and my parents also make a speech before Christian steps on stage.

"I would just like to say that I am so proud of you, Luxe." He lifts his glass up to me and I smile up at him. "You have brought me along on a tremendous journey that I couldn't be happier to have been apart of. You do so much for your fans from working on new music, uploading on YouTube to being a very charitable person."

Everyone claps and a few people cheer. 

Michael looks at me kind of annoyed but it's not that deep.

"Thank you for featuring me on both albums, I know that everyone will fall in love with you all over again. You deserve everything inch of success, I know that this is the end of our journey but it has honestly been the greatest journey. I am a muse now." A few people aww and the rest of us laugh. "I love you Luxe, carry on being you. Don't lose yourself because your story has just begun."

He toasts to me and I bow my head in thanks as the begins to play. I ignore the fact that he just told everyone that he loves me.

"Congratulations babe." Michael kisses my lips and I kiss him back while wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"Thanks Mike. I love you too." I say as my smile drops slightly which he doesn't notice. "Now let's turn up."

The album begins to play and we have a huge projector facing a wall which is showing the visuals to the album

It's lit out here. 

There is a lot more people than I initially expected so some of the rooms have been unlocked as well as the door to the massive backyard since more and more people just keep on coming.

"How does your man about Christian saying that he loves you?" Violet Axele-Vanderwoods says as she comes up to me.

We hug for a second before I pull away, "I think I'm in the all clear for now but I think he will start on me tomorrow."

"Girl, your album is life okurrr." Cardi says as she pulls up. "Imma need to think about collaborating cause this is straight fire."

oh wow.