Chapter 29

Michael and I ended up having a long conversation about children before coming back home. It was much needed but nothing that I want to discuss now since it's my birthday. I am officially 25 years old and a bih is slaying.

Whenever I host an event I always make sure to go all out because why not. I spoke with my father weeks ago about using one of his mansions to host the party since he is pretty famous for throwing great parties.

I've been planning my party weeks and I couldn't be more psyched about it. I had my dress custom made just for my birthday by Palomino & Co since I saw Adriana wearing something similar to it and I fell in love with it.

I started off my day with a massive Birthday Brunch with my mom, dad and siblings. It was so amazing, they even put on a show for me which was super cool. Since I haven't spent as much time with my siblings, we had Quincy drive us to this massive arcade that I knew that Jessie, D'lila and Chance would enjoy along with the guys. We then went to a waterpark for just under 2 hours before coming back home. 

I took a nap before my makeup artist came, I actually had Painted by Spencer do my makeup then I did my own hair since I knew what I wanted. My roots have been showing a lot but it looks good, I didn't want anyone offering to lighten my hair because it looks fine the way it is. I fell asleep during the makeup process by luckily Spencer was a pro at doing my makeup while I was asleep.

After 2 hours of getting ready, I had some light food before getting into my outfit. Of course I had to have a photoshoot session, that lasted 2 hours since my siblings decided to join in which I didn't mind.

 Of course I had to have a photoshoot session, that lasted 2 hours since my siblings decided to join in which I didn't mind

Posted 22 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: A Birthday Queen #25

895,999 likes ~ 12,394 comments

---

I told Michael to meet me at my party since I didn't want to have any drama and I just really wanted to utilize my family time.

Once we pull up at my dad's other mansion I could hear the music blaring from a mile away, luckily there aren't any neighbors around since they'll also be at my party. There are big lights flashing and a marquee set up, the reason for this marquee is to take some bomb ass pictures in since it's literally filled with curtains. 

I have a 6 videographers and 12 photographers at the party, a bit excessive but so worth it. As soon as I step out numerous eyes turn to me and I smile as I walk into the marquee. A few photographers follow me in as I twirl around showing off my fit.

 A few photographers follow me in as I twirl around showing off my fit

"Come on baby girl, time to shine." My dad says as he pulls me out of the marquee, he puts his arms through mine and you would think that we are walking down the aisle. La Reina begins to play as I walk up the steps, I smile big at all the beauty influencers, singers, rappers and music moguls that I can already see. I won't lie this party has a pretty big guest count, we definitely hit 500. Seeing as I allowed 65 fans to be flown here for my party.

I am so excited to see that so many people have made it out for my birthday, it honestly means a lot and I'm happy to be surrounded by so much love.

(Ignore Jlo in the white)

As soon as I get to the middle of room everyone begins to Happy Birthday to me and y'all know they ain't singing the normal version

As soon as I get to the middle of room everyone begins to Happy Birthday to me and y'all know they ain't singing the normal version. Y'all best know that they are singing the Stevie Wonder version, best known as the Black Version.

When I tell you that my dad let go of me and started dancing, I am not lying. Then Christian just comes out of nowhere with Justin and they start doing the Harlem Shake which makes me crack up cause Christian is really getting it with the shoulders. It always makes me jealous the way he can do it, I swear the Happy Birthday song was remixed, it went on for a good 5 minutes cause next thing I knew I was milly rocking.

I sure as hell ain't going to twerk infront of my dad especially since my mom is doing it right infront of him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER, THE OG AND THE FIRST!" Everyone cheers as Diddy shouts into the mic, "LUXE LOPEZ! A PUERTO RICAN AND AFRICAN QUEEN!"

I let out a short scream as Christian and Quincy lift me up in the air, the night feels surreal and it's only just begun. My dad goes on to make a speech about his love for me and how proud he is of me.

He hands the mic to my mom who is already tearing up, "My baby girl is my world and who knew that 25 years ago I would be birthing a star. We didn't have it easy growing up but I knew that my girl was destined for so much more, she deserves the world and nothing less. We still don't have it easy but I'm proud of my Luxe for continuing to strive and push forward."

She rubs my knee before giving my leg a kiss, "You're building an empire baby and I couldn't be more proud of you. I love you, mija."

I lean down to kiss her lips.

"NOW LET'S TURN THE FUCK UP!"