Chapter 22

Posted 59 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Yacht Life

999,999 likes ~ 45,443 comments

Posted 2 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Unbothered queen.

1,948 likes ~ 165 comments

I roll my eyes as I let people believe that I'm happy on a yacht. Truth is, those are just pictures that I didn't get round to posting but luckily all my girls started posting their pictures to support mine. It was from last week but I never posted it.

My mom comes in and rips the covers off me before spreading the curtains wide open. 

"Ma." I whine and she kisses her teeth at me.

"Get up bitch, we got to go." She says as she begins dragging my body out of her bed. "I have let you waste away in my bedroom for a few days but not anymore. You want to continue to pity yourself then fine, go to your own home."

I furrow my brows at her.

"It's been two years baby, I know you're not over it but you need to clean up your act." She gives me a look. "Your Amrezy video has been trending for days, people are talking and it's time for you to respond."

I get up without a word as we both head into her walk in wardobe, we pick up clothes before I go into my filming room to do my glam. 

An hour later we are both dressed and ready to slay the day. As we make our way out to the driveway, I spot Katy in her car waiting on us.  

"Get in bitches."

"JLO!" I hear shouts from the other side of the gates, my mother barely looks at them as she heads over to us

"Watch your language, Katy." My mother warns while getting in the backseat, shock alert.

"Yes ma'am." I laugh at Katy who fixes her posture.

"Ok, our first stop is at Sephora." My mom says and I turn to give her look.

"For why?"

"You released a new collection and you have yet to thank your fans for buying the collection. You are booked to do a two hour meet and greet with them today as a way of saying thanks." My mother says while reading off her phone, "Then we are going to see your dad."

I cross my arms while rolling my eyes.

"Which one? The one that abandoned me or the one that chased my boyfriend off?" I hiss and my mom flicks my ear making me cry out in pain. "EFFFF!"

"Both." I look back at her, curiously. Even Katy gives me a look of concern, I've never been able to meet my biological father, I don't even know how to feel right now. 

I slide on a pair of sunnies as Katy begins to drive, I tune out of all conversation as the gates open an security let us out before escorting us.

I'm going to meet my dad?

Once we get to Sephora, I put on my game face as I interact with my fans and fellow beauty lovers. I even get to demonstrate some looks on a few of them which was truly a good time, I love how everyone is responding to the Glam Dia collection, it's a shame that I haven't been paying it enough attention.

3 hours later and I am done. I didn't want to leave the remaining fans hanging since we had a huge turn out so I decided to stay an extra hour. It was nice to catch up with my YouTube friends and just really connect with my fans since I'm so busy with my album.

I didn't really want to leave but I was being given the chance to meet my biological father. Growing up I only recognized Diddy as my father but I did want to meet the man that left before he even got to know me. It wasn't about closure, it was more of curiosity.

We drive for hours until we finally reach an area that even I don't recognize. Katy gives me a comforting smile as my mom turns to face me.

"Are you ready to meet your dad?"

 I give her a long look before faking a smile.

"Let's go meet the cunt." I mutter as I get out of the car, luckily there is hardly anyone out on the streets. "Before we go in, is there anything that I need to know about this guy?"

My mom ignores me as she knocks on the door. The door opens but I can't see anyone, my mother sighs as she walks in.

Once we are inside the living area, she turns me to face her.

"Please don't get mad at me, Luxury." I furrow my brows at her. "We didn't know but please don't be mad. Just listen to what we have to say before you react and just know that I love you so much." 

I hear footsteps and I bite my lip as I realise that the truth is behind me. She turns me around and I curse out loud.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I continue to wave around profanities before my mom pops me in the mouth. "Are you kidding me? Is this some joke? You got me all worked up over seeing my real dad only for him to be my dad."

"Well I'm your dad." He says while lifting his arms in the air.

I burst out into sobs, "I've known you my whole life. How could you guys do this to me?"

"And you've always loved him." My mom says as she tries to reach out for me but I back away. "That's what matters, Luxe. You love him and now you know that he is your real dad."

"Why after so long?" I angrily wipe at my tears. "I feel like a fool."

"I always assumed that your father was the guy that I was with at that time but it wasn't him, it was never going to be him. Sean shouldn't have adopted you Luxe. That was wrong on both of our parts because Sean is your dad."My lips tremble at her words.  "Sean Combs is your biological father."