Chapter 38

Posted 10 hours ago

Posted 10 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Just wanted to address this for the LAST time. Amrezy and I have been friends for many years however our friendship ended over a year ago. It doesn't mean that we hated eachother, it just meant that we no longer spoke and etc... Shayla and Amra had a falling out but since I supported Shayla, Amra decided to end things between us. My relationship with Michael is not and will never be fake. The supposed tea that she has on Christian is false, we weren't even the best of friends for her to know anything regarding my previous relationship. @Amrezy it's a shame that it has come to this but I will not stand for this online bash. If you wish to contact me then you have my number, send me a message. It's also heartbreaking because on the same day that you decided to trash me online, we had actually met up for lunch the day before and everything seemed fine between us. P.S. I am not Justin.

2,000,002 likes ~ disabled comments

---

We are now in Paris and I am loving it. We had my launch party a little earlier so that we could spend the rest of evening together which I'm grateful.

My mom has booked out this restaurant which is on a yacht, of course it's 5 stars. It's also really hard to get on without reservations since they are closed during winter time, so the bookings come in so quick.

 It's also really hard to get on without reservations since they are closed during winter time, so the bookings come in so quick

"I just want to go ahead and give a huge toast to my daughter, Luxe." Everyone lifts their glasses up and I smile at my mom. "I am so proud of everything that she has been doing. She's been the definition of a hustler and I am so proud to be her mom."

My mom begins to tear up and I place one of my hands over hers. 

"Growing up wasn't easy, I was still trying to make it big in the industry while juggling a baby. It wasn't that I struggling financially cause you can obviously see that her daddy's coint up." We laugh at this, "I struggled because I didn't know if I should be bringing a baby into this life. If I toured, I would have to take Luxe with me. She wasn't able to socialise as much as she should've at a young age, instead she was jetting the world surrounded by her siblings and adults. I'm sorry baby girl."

"It's ok, mama." I offer her a reassuring smile.

"When you hit your teens I was afraid of what you would do and be in your life. You lived in the spotlight since birth, it almost seemed wrong to not allow you the chance to live a normal life. You chose to be a youtuber so that you become a star under your own right, you didn't want to live off me. Here you are at 9 million subscribers and doing so much for everyone around. You began your music career and you launched your cosmetics line all before the age of 30." She beams at me. "You've done so much and I am forever proud of you. You do so much for people and we all love that about you. Your new album is coming out in a few weeks and I wish you every piece of success because you deserve it."

"Thanks mom." I get up and she pulls me in for a hug before kissing me all over my face. 

"Let's not forget about us." I smile really big as my dad, Justin and Christian come out of nowhere.

"Ayeee Mini Lopez." Christian greets me as he attempts to ruffle my hair to which he gets hit on his hand by my mom.

" Christian greets me as he attempts to ruffle my hair to which he gets hit on his hand by my mom

"It ain't no celebration without the combs." My dad says as he pulls me in for a hug. I burst out crying as Quincy walks in with the twins and Chance. "My baby girl Luxe is doing so much in the world, she's ruling the world right now and I couldn't be happier."

"Thanks dad." I say while dabbing at my eyes.

"I know that you've been through some tough times," I think back to my accident, "but don't we all. When you couldn't walk, you didn't give up. You never gave up, instead you continued to work on your abilities and who you are as an individual. At first you wasn't the nicest but after, you took us in with loving arms. People don't know that you recorded your previous album in a wheelchair. You was still out making your videos for YouTube and entertaining the world. Within the year, you was walking again and that's when I knew."

My dad puts his hand on my shoulder.

"That's when I knew that, Luxury Lopez, you inspire me." He gets down on one knee before me. "You inspire me to be a better father, artist, businessman, mogul and a man. That's why I need to ask for your permission."

"Ask me what?" I look at him confused before looking at everyone else. Michael just shrugs his shoulders at me so I look back at my dad as he comes closer, he whispers something in my ear which makes me scream.

Everyone looks at me in shock as I cover my face and begin to cry.

"What did you tell her?" My mom asks in a not so nice tone as she attempts to comfort me.

"Luxury." He holds my hands and I look down at him. "Do you give me permission?"

I cover my face again while nodding my head, repeatedly. I wipe away at my eyes which are still running, everyone is looking at me but I avoid eye contact with them.

"Diddy?!" My mom shouts and my dad turns to her. "What did you ask my daughter? Don't make me repeat myself."

"I asked her if I could ask you a question." She looks at him confused as he turns his body to face her. 

I get up and stand next to my siblings, giving them space.

"Jennifer Lynn Lopez." He chuckles but I could hear that he is about to cry, "Oh man, you done messed with my heart and with my life. We were together over two decades ago, it didn't work but we remained friends. 25 years ago, we welcomed our first child together, we welcomed a prodigy into this life. We were young, making stupid mistakes and making music but when it came to her, we had it down. She brought us closer together, we didn't know that she was the key to us. We tried again but it didn't work but it wasn't part of God's plan. It wasn't His plan for us to be together all those years ago but it is now."

"Sean?" Her voice cracks as realisations kicks in. I bite my lips as my dad pulls out a box from his pocket.

"Now you know I don't get on my knees for anyone, I'm wearing some fresh kicks and these jeans cost a bitch." He opens the box with a chuckle. "Jennifer Lynn Lopez, will you marry me?"