Chapter 34

posted 3 hours ago

posted 3 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Created this simple fall look using the @GlamDia @LuxeDia collection. Video now up on my channel.

1,000,006 likes ~ 14,988 comments

---

My Glam-Dia launch in the UK is finally here, I didn't know that I was having one here. Once I read over my schedule I saw that it was included, I let Shayla know and of course we had to glam the fuck up. 

Let's not forget about the hour photoshoot session that we had to have because why not. Michael said that he would meet us later so Shayla and I really took our time to get ready. I read over the details just to make sure that I know as much about this event as I can. 

"Where will it be held?" Shayla asks as she snaps herself through the mirror.

"Harvey Nichols which is in Knightsbridge." I respond as I look over the list of British beauty bloggers and celebrities who will be at this event.

" I respond as I look over the list of British beauty bloggers and celebrities who will be at this event

Posted 20 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: @GlamDia Launch in London

754,312 likes ~ 10,843 comments

--- 

At exactly 7 on the dot, Michael arrives at our place and man oh man. 

BLACK PANTHER IS IN DA HOUSE!

"You look so good." I say as I peck his lips, he hands run up and down my body as he pulls me in for a few more kisses. He compliments both Shayla and I before we head out for Harvey Nichols which is less than 45 minutes away from where we are staying. 

I cover my face as soon as Harvey Nichols comes into view. There is a load of paparazzi, photographer and people outside. I didn't really want to make a big deal out of all of this and I don't really know how they all know since I only just found out about the event.

"Are you ready?" Michael asks as we come to a stop and I just shrug my shoulders. 

"Atleast there is a carpet out here." Shayla comments as we both look down at the blue carpet leading up to the doors. 

The door opens and the screams are mad. Shayla steps out first followed by Michael then I step out.

"It feels like a movie premiere." I comment as I stop for a second, allowing the people to photograph me. I go on to pose with Michael and Shayla for a few minutes before greeting my fans. 

"Ok Luxe, we need to go in now. Everybody is waiting on you." My PR, who I didn't even know was here, states and I nod my head. I blow everyone kisses as I'm lead into the building. 

There are sooooooo many people in here and it's actually blowing my mind. Literally everyone has their phones out, filming us as my song La Vida plays in the background.

"Eyyyy LA VIDA!" I scream as I dance to my song, I begin to sing the lyrics with everyone hyping me up. That's what I like about British people, they're good hype people.

I'm eventually handed a microphone as I continue to sing the words as I make my way over to the stage which has a very pretty glam throne, similar to the one that I had in the US. Maybe I need to do a few more of these Glam Dia launches seeing as this will only be my second one, I should do one in Paris. 

"I'm living the best life." I end the song with my arm wrapped around Michael's waist as we sway from side to side. Everyone applauds and I smile at them warmly.

"I would just like to thank you all so much for being here for my makeup launch, the Glam Dia collection." They all clap and I clap alongside them, "It's been a long collection coming but so worth it. It's definitely one of my favourite works in terms of beauty and I definitely feel that it's perfect for every person whether you like to be beat to the Gods or natural."

"YASSS Hunny!" I hear from the audience and people laugh.

"YASSS Patricia Bright." I respond as I point her way, she looks shocked for a moment and I let out a giggle. "I sure love my British beauty bloggers because y'all keep it so real and that's what we need. We need for people to keep it real because that's how we learn and that's how we improve. So, when y'all are reviewing my products, just keep it real and keep it Glam."

I hear a few whistles. 

"The Glam Dia collection consists of; 6 eyeshadow palettes representing 6 decades worth of glam, 12 lipsticks, 4 lip glosses, 6 highlighters and a universal setting spray." I have the products brought out in front of me so that people can see them in person. 

"Waow." 

I go on to talk more about my products, why I decided to create the collection as well as my inspiration for them. I demonstrate a few products and Michael, surprisingly, lets me test out a highlighter on him. I apply one of the lipsticks before kissing him to show that they won't transfer and just how long lasting they are. Once all that is done, I perform a song for them before my previous album plays while everyone goes to try out my products.

I dance for Patricia Bright as she vlogs me before I pull her in for a hug.

"Is this a dream?" She says, dazed and I laugh at her.

"Patricia is my fave." I say into her camera, "We should collaborate the next time that I come here or whenever you fly over to the US."

"Waow." She dramatically clutches her chest and I smile up at her sister, Maureen. 

Michael comes into the shot before leading me away, I wave at the girls as I dance with Michael.

"How would you feel about moving in with me?"

I tilt my head to the side as I look at him in confusion, "Huh?"

"I said," He sighs as he pulls me close, "How would you feel about moving in together?"