Chapter 26

Posted 47 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Wedding Vibes. 

1,004,564 likes ~ disabled comments

Posted 20 minutes ago

MichaelBJordan: Smile, cause wedding season is in the air

234,453 likes ~ 13,323 comments

---

I smile at Nia and Shayla as they come into my room only to find Michael still taking pictures for me. I was able to film a get ready with me with the help of Michael so it's basically a get ready with us.

"Shayla, I hope you'll keep your legs closed." I joke as we pose for pictures. She's doing an Angelina, totally slaying but she ain't far from having her region on show.

"Chile, she can keep them open if she likes, it allows for me to slide underneath and catch a glimpse of what's underneath that dress

"Chile, she can keep them open if she likes, it allows for me to slide underneath and catch a glimpse of what's underneath that dress." Nia says which makes us laugh.

Michael checks his watch before letting out a low whistle. 

"We really need to make our way down, we don't want to show up at the same time as the bride." I grab my matching clutch as we make our downstairs to the venue, luckily they booked us in the hotel that is less than a minutes walk away from the venue. You know they got that good coin cause we are staying in this hotel which is practically a villa, every floor is literally a penthouse.

Once we are downstairs we take in the beautiful view before we are ushered towards the sea. I take a few pictures of where we will be sitting before taking a seat besides Michael who has an arm around my waist.

 I take a few pictures of where we will be sitting before taking a seat besides Michael who has an arm around my waist

The whole wedding was beautiful, I even teared up a few times. Everything was perfect and that view just made it glorious, we took hundreds of pictures with the wedding party before heading to the next venue. 

"That was a beautiful ceremony." Michael comments as we walk hand in hand.

"It really was."

"It also shows how love conquers all." He says as he pulls us to a stop, he pulls me close before lightly pressing his lips to mine. "I love you Luxe and one day I'm going to marry you."

"You mean it?" I question as I rest my forehead against his.

"I mean it, Luxe." He kisses my forehead. "I know that you are it for me, I don't want nobody else now that I have you."

"That's really sweet of you." I say as I wrap my arms around him, I press my lips to his and find myself smiling as he responds to it.

"Y'all better break it up, we don't want no Elle and Maluma sex taping business going on." Nia cheekily states as we pull away only to see that the videographer is filming us. We smile at the camera and once he turns away, I flip him off.

We ended up having a three course meal with various guest entertainers filling the air with love

We ended up having a three course meal with various guest entertainers filling the air with love. After the cake was cut I was handed the microphone so I went to sit away from everyone as the band began to play.

"It's been a beautiful evening," I softly say into the mic, "one of pure magic and love. When asked to perform I didn't know what songs I could sing because this love is pure, that's hard to find but once you have it you have to hold onto it. I spoke to the groom to get his take on your life together and so here goes."

"I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart...
"

The bride puts her hands over her heart before kissing the groom. They both get up as they begin to slow dance to my take on Stevie Wonder's I Just Called to Say I Love You. Once I finish I'm applauded as I head straight into the next song which is Elvis Can't Help Falling In Love.

"Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
"

I sing one of my own songs before allowing the band to play amongst themselves as the married couple thank me as they continue to dance. I spot Shayla who sends me a wink before dancing with Nia. 

"That was spectacular." Michael says as he makes his way over, he wraps his arms around my waist as we begin to move to the music. "Everything about you is beautiful."

I smile up at him as we lock lips while swaying to the beat. 

"TIME TO CATCH THE BOUQUET!" I'm grabbed and pulled to the middle as the bride stands ready to throw the bouquet. I turn to Nia who pulls a face.

"I ain't tryna catch no flower but I know that if I stay here, my dumbass will." She confesses and I agree.

"You better have them arms up and ready." I hear Michael shout and I lock eyes with him. In that moment the sound of screams cause my ears to ring as I get pushed around as the girls try to catch the bouquet.

I close my eyes as everything goes silent and my breath hitches as I feel something in my hand.

"Oh Lord." Nia mutters, "I hope you are ready for that wedding curse."

I open my eyes only to see Shayla is holding my hand, I breathe a sigh of a relief as I realise that I didn't catch the bouquet. 

"LES BETTER BE READY!" Shayla squeals as she lifts the bouquet up with her other hand, I fan myself as the beads of sweat begin to form while everyone cheers.