Chapter 8

"I'm surprised to hear that Christian is going to be releasing you from that five year contract." My mom comments as she blends her makeup. "Even though I told you not sign it in the first place."

I give her the side eye as her glam squad begin to work their magic on me seeing as I am about to appear on the Jimmy Kimmel show

"Do you ever miss being with Diddy?" I ask and she pauses for a moment.

"Diddy and I were the couple of the year, all eyes were on us." She smiles sadly. "Having that status as a couple can be extremely straining on the relationship since we were both at the height of our fame. As much as I loved him, we had to end things due to our egos."

I turn to look at her.

"Like I said, we were both in our primes and it was clear that we did not want to share that. He had Bad Boy which was growing into something much bigger than he anticipated and I was finally being recognised for my arts. We were better off apart than together, it just couldn't work."

"Do you think I should give Michael a chance?" Mario, the makeup artist starts nodding his head repeatedly which makes me laugh.

"I know that I have been pushing you to get with him but do whatever makes you happy." I smile at my mom. "You've got the whole world in your hands, live and experience."

---

LuxeLopez: Jimmy Kimmel vibes

tagged: DeLuca&Rizzo, MakeupMario, ChrisAppleton

3,500,950 likes ~ 14,432 comments

"Welcome to stage, the boss lady Luxe Lopez." Jimmy announces and I smile as I walk out onto the stage. I wave at the audience as I make my way up the steps before giving Jimmy a hug.

Jimmy Kimmel is one good looking man, I'll tell you that much.

"How are you doing?" I politely ask as I take a seat.

"I'm good." Jimmy looks at me appreciatively. "You look incredible."

"Well, I am the boss." I wink at him, causing the audience to laugh.

We start off the interview by talking about my upcoming album and it becomes apparent that he has something else that he would rather ask.

"Now news around the block is that y--" I give him a blank look and everybody laughs. "I'm just kidding. There have been talks that you are cutting ties with Quay."

"I have been collaborating with Quay for a good two and a half years." I smile. "It has been an incredible time working with them but yes, we are finally parting ways."

"That's not the only thing that you are parting away from." I watch as an of Christian and I appear on the screen. The crowd has a mixed reaction and I turn to look at Jimmy with an unimpressed look.

 The crowd has a mixed reaction and I turn to look at Jimmy with an unimpressed look

"You are a very sly man." I lean close to him. "I'm going to get you back for that."

Jimmy adjusts his suit. "My apologies but we are all wondering what is going on>"

I sigh, "Christian and I are over, we have been for a couple of weeks now. We have been on and off for four years but it got to a point where enough is enough. We have had our issues that we were not able to work through but believe me when I say that we are on good terms. He will be featured in my upcoming album but there will be no more Christian and Luxe."

I smile sadly as the audience react.

"Well we wish you the very best with your new romance with Michael B Jordan." Jimmy calmly states and I squeal loudly.

"JIMMY!" He winks at me before cutting to break.

---

MichaelBJordan: What a view

3,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments 

After I did my promotional interviews, I went to Big Bear Lake for the week with Michael. We had a serious talk and have agreed on becoming official. I do feel as if we rushing things but these last weeks that we have spent together have been the highlights of my life.

I didn't want to be the one to confirm things so Michael did it once we returned from Big Bear and as expected, we were all over the news. Not wanting to be around LA when the paparazzi start following us around, we started planning a baecation.

Since it is a baecation, I decided to invite the girls and their men because we could all do with a trip.

"Why do the girls need to come?" Michael asks as he kisses the side of my neck.

"The girls need a baecation too. Since the paparazzi will be on us, the girls are going to get it too because they have been spotted with us." I explain as I sip on some wine.

"Only if I get to spend some time with my girl." He playfully sings as he pulls me closer. "Atleast you've stopped drooling."

I cover my face in embarrassment. 

"There's nothing embarrassing about drooling. What is embarrassing is that loud ass snore that you have." I narrow my eyes at him. "You be out here sounding like someone's aunt Doris."

"Michael!"