Chapter 57

Posted 6 hours ago 

Posted 6 hours ago 

TheShadeRoom: A few days after turning 26, #LuxuryLopez shocks the world after she was spotted getting comfortable with #TerrenceJ who is also her baby daddy Michael B Jordan's best friend. Although Luxe and Terrence are known to be friends, nobody expected them to be acting like a couple. We are wondering if this the confirmation of a new relationship. Sources on the street said that they saw the pair kiss a few times and that Terrence looked completely entranced by her, c--- read more at TheShadeRoom.com

435,857 likes ~ 22,312 comments

---

Posted 2 seconds ago

LuxeLopez: Mommy night out

64 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Since the media started reporting Terrence and I, I have had Michael blowing up my phone. I simply texted him that if it was not concerning Maya then I don't want to hear it.

I had planned to have an evening dinner with my girls but once the news broke, they wanted Terrence to come along. Since he was down for it, we shopped for a new suit and then we went back to my place to get ready.

Maya is with my parents and I think that Michael may be dropping in later to see her there but I'm not sure. I feel guilty for leaving her behind because we haven't really been apart but the restaurant that we are going to is really snobby. If you aren't dressed right then you are not allowed entry, it doesn't matter who you are and apparently Nia had booked reservations weeks ago.

Even though Terrence and I aren't official, we are still friends even though we are trying to get to know eachother on a different basis. We smile for the paparazzi as we pull up outside of the restaurant, I can already see a long queue outside of it.

"LUXE LOPEZ!" A paparazzi shouts and suddenly everyone is snapping away at me. 

"Girl, get your ass inside." Nia shouts from the door. "You look cute or whatever."