Chapter 33

Posted 12 hours ago

Posted 12 hours ago

LuxeLopez: BTS Latin Barbie and Ken

4,586,685 likes ~ 32,384 comments

---

So, in the past day I've been on the Loose Women and Celebrity Juice which was super funny. I've just finished getting ready for the Graham Norton Show which I am about to appear on. Surprisingly, Michael is actually going to be on the show as well which will be interesting.

"Please welcome to the stage America's IT Girl Luxury Lopez." I laugh at the introduction as I come out onto the stage waving at the audience who are going crazy. I greet Chris Martin, Elle Lex and then Graham Norton.

The applauds dim as I take a seat besides Elle, "Hey girl."

She laughs before patting my knee. 

"Now, can we start off by talking about what a marvelous performance you guys had at the X Factor." Graham voices which causes more people to applaud. Elle chuckles at this.

"Thanks Gramp." Elle says with a wink towards Graham who playfully picks up his mug.

"Yes, the performance was smashing." Chris compliments and I faint on the inside. "It was definitely was good combination of older generations sound and the new generations sound."

"Oh jheez." I dramatically fan myself and everyone laughs. "That means so much coming from you, Chris."

"Hey, what about me? I was the one that blimey complimented you and you just brushed it off

"Hey, what about me? I was the one that blimey complimented you and you just brushed it off." Graham jokes and I shrug which triggers a few laughs. "Anyways, you have an album coming out this month."

People clap and I do the prayer sign.

"Yes I do, La Vida and I am so excited for it to come out." 

"Now this is your first visual album." He states and I nod my head. "Elle you are also coming out with a visual album."

"Yes I am." She playfully raises her fists at me which I return. "No competition"