Chapter 62

Posted 18 hours ago

Posted 18 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Italy has me feeling like

6,094,583 likes ~ limited comments

---

Posted 13 hours ago

Posted 13 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Congratulations on all of your success, Christian. Your fashion show tonight has left me in awe, your work ethic and your designs never fail to amaze me. I am so proud to be one of the first people to witness all of this come to life, to witness the rebirth of @DeLucaRizzo. Tonight is your night and I wish you the very best in the future.

4,998,545 likes ~ limited comments

---

E! News:

It's a sad day for the fans of Luxury Lopez and Michael B Jordan as reason for their breakup has been revealed

It's a sad day for the fans of Luxury Lopez and Michael B Jordan as reason for their breakup has been revealed. During a confrontation with Michael, Jennifer Lopez accidentally released the information that they refused to share. Michael B Jordan had been abusing Luxury Lopez during their relationship, it is said that Michael abused Luxury while she was pregnant and even when she was holding baby Maya.

Luxury had previously mentioned that she is no longer getting back together with Michael and now we know why. Luxury refuses to make extra comments on this but she has just done a radio interview with Charlamagne where she has addressed the whole situation on her relationship.

We commend Luxury Lopez for being as strong as she is and for being a hardworking single mother at that. We continue to wish her the best with her life and hope that she can find love again and feel safe.

---

I ended everything with Christian, being acquainted with him got to be too toxic so I decided to end it all on a good note. The day after his spectacular fashion show, we had a long talk where I expressed all of my feelings towards him and vice versa. In the end I decided that it would be better for us to part, I removed all personal images of us from my social media pages, only keeping the advertised work. 

Terrence had flown to Italy with Maya and I. It was beautiful to have a night for the three of us in Italy. Prior to coming to Italy, Terrence had done something that I never would have expected him to do at my parents home.

As soon it was, it just felt right. The only thing that I could say was yes, I could say yes as my parents had already given their blessing to this.

Terrence proposed to me. 

It was something special, something new for the both of us. Terrence is the first person to ever propose to me and this is the first time that he has ever popped the question. It was a very emotional moment for my family and me but a beautiful one. 

Since I posted a picture with my ring on, I already know that I'm going to make the tabloids once more. Michael's name was being slandered all over the news after news of the abuse got out but I put my foot in and gave a radio interview with Charlamagne. I came to terms with everything that has happened and I have chosen to forgive Michael. I have chosen to move on with my life and at the end of the day, he is still Maya's father. 

"We look good." Terrence comments as we strolls down the streets of Venice. We have a flight later on tonight because we don't really need to overstay our time here in Italy. 

I pick up Maya so she could look at the sights, Italy truly is a beautiful city but it's just not my favourite one.

We ignore the people staring at us as we walk, Terrence wraps his arm around my waist as we walk. Being with Terrence is something, I can honestly say that I have never had anybody treat me this well without something going wrong.

If Terrence ever broke my heart, I don't know what I would do. Perhaps we are moving too fast but it just feels right, even though he was originally set to play my love interest for my next album, he stuck around. He bonded with my ex but he still became my friend, when Michael was in atlanta with his ex, Terrence was here for me. Whenever Michael tried fighting me, Terrence was here to save the day and I never really showed him appreciation for that.

"I'm so glad that I met you." I tell Terrence as we settle into a small cafe close to the river. "You are not what expected but thank you for always being there and having my best interest at heart. Even though this event was for my ex boyfriend, you came here for me."

"You don't have to thank me." He says while pressing a sweet kiss to my lips. 

Can you believe that I still haven't slept with Terrence yet? 

I place a sleeping Maya in her pram as Terrence goes to order our food. I lightly caress her face before turning to watch Terrence who is currently playing around with a little kid. I bite my lower lip as I think of the future.

"Are you sure?" I ask Terrence as he comes back to the table. 

"About what?" He gives me a weird look as he sets down our drinks on the table.

"Marrying me?" I toy with the ring. "Are you sure that you want to marry me?"

"Of course I am." He grabs my hands, "I wouldn't have proposed if I wasn't."

My eyes begin to sting as I feel the tears trying to surface, "Michael, I can't give you kids."

 He closes his eyes for a moment and my bottom lip trembles.

"I know, Luxe. I have always known but that's ok." He kisses my knuckles. "I am marrying you for you, I am marrying every part of you and I love you."

"I love you too."

"We have Maya, even though I am not her dad..." I pull my hands away to wipe at my tears, "I will still treat her like my daughter, if you want me too. In the future, if we want more kids then there are options but we don't need to think about that now."

"It's just not fair to you."

He chuckles at this, "If I wasn't prepared for the fertility issues or with Michael then I would not be sitting here with you. You would not be wearing my ring but you are."

He deserves so much better than me.