Chapter 58

Posted 5 hours ago 

Posted 5 hours ago 

LuxeLopez: Meet my character for @AllFemale Blair Richardson aka The Brain

2,094,585 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Maya is three months old and I have officially gone back to work. These past few days I have had back to back meetings as well doing the promotional shoots for the new film, All Female that I'm currently working on. 

I don't start shooting my scenes for Bad Boys for another two months since I have to get training done for my fight scenes, do table reads and etc. All Female is a film on female hitmen, I loved the script and I am so happy with the role that I have been cast with. 

It's great because this is my acting debut.

In my meetings I have brought up the fact that I do have a newborn and what is great about this film is that the crew are all female so they have made the set baby friendly. 

The cast also consists of myself, Elle, Blake Lively, Taraji P Henson and Teyana Taylors. 

"I'm so proud of you." My dad says as he carries Maya in his arms. "You're iconic and I'm glad that the world is seeing you for who we are."

"Thanks dad." I say with a smile before shaking my head as he continues to tell me how great I am and how he is a proud father.

I take a seat in his office as my mom walks into the room, I smile up at her. 

"Hey mama."

"Hey baby

"Hey baby." She kisses my cheek before going to fuss over Maya who is loving all the attention.

"So, the girls were talking about having a getaway." I bring up and they both look at me. "They said that I need a vacation and that I should take Maya. What do you guys think?"

"I think that a vacation would be perfect since you don't start shooting All Female for another week and a half." My mom says with a small smile. "You can just leave Maya with us, have your own time to be yourself."