Chapter 16

I'm literally counting down the days to my album will be released, my music has been doing so good at this current point. All of the released songs are currently charting and receiving such amazing reception. Today we released La Reina which I sung in Spanish, what people don't know is that my mom provided backing vocals to this song and Christian actually sings a bit in this song.

 Today we released La Reina which I sung in Spanish, what people don't know is that my mom provided backing vocals to this song and Christian actually sings a bit in this song

Posted 6 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Let me know what you thought of #LaReina 

3,002,948 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I pose on the red carpet before making my way over to my personal photographer to take my pictures before going back onto the red carpet.

Once I'm satisfied with the pictures, I thank her before letting her know that she can go inside and set up her equipment for the event. I loaded the images onto my phone, I quickly favourite a few before selecting one to post on my social medias.

 I loaded the images onto my phone, I quickly favourite a few before selecting one to post on my social medias

Posted 4 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Luxe-Dia

 475 likes ~ 84 comments 

I'm currently at the launch of the new Luxe-Dia collection. This is a special collection dedicated to glam, I didn't want to overly dress up for the event due to the fact that the venue is decorated in a very glamorous way, I didn't want to do the most. I'll also be playing half of my album at the party cause self promotion is great. 

The Glam Dia collection consists of; 6 eyeshadow palettes representing 6 decades worth of glam, 12 lipsticks, 4 lip glosses, 6 highlighters and a universal setting spray. This is collection is two years worth of work, it has taken such a long time to get everything right but since I did my album shoot, I incorporated the images from my shoot onto the packaging. It really makes the packaging and the products look aesthetically pleasing.

I smile as I watch my parents hit the red carpet, all the other stars turn to stare at them. They are such a good looking couple. I watch them pose together for a few minutes before joining my mom and dad on the carpet.