Chapter 30

Posted 1 minutes ago

LuxeLopez: Looking like @kingcombs and I.

998 likes ~ disabled comments

---

My party was life and it literally left me so drained that I've been out of work for three days. I had my Charity concert a day before my birthday so I really stretched my limit. No more parties, for at least a week. I just need a break but I can't jet away just yet cause I will be going to London tomorrow to promote my music since my album is coming out this month.

I wanted to spend sometime with my siblings so Quincy suggested that we attend the GQ Awards, so we did.

"The Combs are in the house." Christian announces on his snapchat as we make our way into the event, we didn't do the red carpet because we were just here as guests. I brought Shayla along just cause my one of my faves and it wouldn't be bad having an extra person with us.

"Smile." A photographer says as he walks past us. The boys smile together but of course with Shayla and I being influencers, you know that we had to get that good lighting. We led the photographer to the balcony so they could capture a better image of us.

 We led the photographer to the balcony so they could capture a better image of us

The boys laugh as we come back into view

The boys laugh as we come back into view. Christian puts his arms around me as we try to find a table to crash and I know that Quincy better not be trying Shayla especially since she has a man.

I haven't seen Michael since the party, he hasn't contacted me or anyone of that but I can see him sitting on a table filled with models. Now I ain't no jealous girl but all I can see is my man and he needs to see me.

"Hey Michael." I say in fake cheerful tone as I kiss his lips, making sure that these single girls know that he is spoken for. With the way our relationship is, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought we were broken up. 

"Hey." He awkwardly greets me so I motion for my brothers and Shayla to sit at this table.

"Wassup Mike?" Christian says as they dap eachother and I look at them weirdly, since when did this happen.

"Nothing brother, what's poppin' King Combs?" They begin a small conversation but I do take notice of the fact that Quincy barely gave him a nod as he took a seat. One of the models turns to look at Quincy.

"Aren't you on STAR?"

Quincy nods and I fight back a smile, my brother is too humble.

"We loved both of your new collections." I look around the table to figure out who spoke. "Perception and Glam Dia collection are awesome."

"Romee." I squeal, I lean over to hug her. "I have not seen you in forever."

"I know we have been so busy, I know that you are going to London. I may be there on one of the days that you are there since we are opening a new VS store." I nod my head in excitement.

"I'll totally see you there for that."

I feel a hand on my back and look up at Michael who is looking down at me. I purse my lips at him before narrowing my eyes at him.

"I know, I'm an asshole." He squeezes my thigh so I pinch his fingers. "Ok, I deserve that."

The lights begin to dim.

"You're the one that is constantly trying to win me back." I hiss. "When you have me, it's as if you can't be bothered. Trust me when I say this, you are on your last chance. Continue acting the way you are and it will be over for good."

"Whew chile." I cover my face as Shayla attempts to break the ice. "I'm telling you, I can see Denzel Washington not too far from us."

I look at Michael as I say the next words, "I can see Brad Pitt, he is looking mighty fine and single."

"Damn, this table getting real serious." Christian comments as I break eye contact with Michael. "Y'all lucky Halle Berry ain't up in here."

Quincy scoffs, "If Carmen Alba was here then you wouldn't be saying zilch."

"Don't you mean Ryan Destiny?" I say with a wink as I tease Quincy, he doesn't currently have a crush on her but he did.

"Or is it Nia Phoenix?" Shayla adds. A few models look at us and I just realise that the show had already started.

For the next hour I watch as awards are handed out to various people and brands. A lot of inspiring speeches were made and I exceptionally happy to see that Naomi Campbell won Fashion Icon since she truly is one. Not to throw shade but in the recent years, many awards have been handed out to just anyone. 

A lot of models are being called Supermodels or Legends and that makes me look twice. I would consider my parents legends but I wouldn't consider myself one, I don't think that an award show should just give you that title.

"The Hugo Boss Most Stylish Man of the Year goes to Michael B Jordan." Nina Dobrev announces and I look at Michael confused. He gets up with a huge smile, kisses me and hugs a few people as he makes his way onto the stage.

"Huh." I look around confused, "Ain't nobody say he was nominated."

"Thank you so much for choosing me for the Hugo Boss Most Stylish Man of the Year, damn that was a long one." He chuckles, "I'm just grateful that people are taking note of the fact that I am here, acknowledging a lot of amazing diverse people who are finally starting to receive that we deserve."

I alongside many others clap at this.

"I don't necessarily consider myself the most stylish so I would have to give it up to my stylists who travel around the world with me making sure that I look good and to my beautiful girlfriend, Luxury Lopez who always makes me look Instagram ready." My table laugh at this as I shake my head while hiding my laugh. "2018 has been a good year. Next year you guys should have a category titled Sexiest Shirtless Body because Creed 2 is on the way."

I feel my cheeks getting warmer. 

"Thank you." He leaves the stage with many people fawning over him.

Posted 10 hours ago

Posted 10 hours ago

Elle: Goodbye Sunny LA and Hello Cold London.

2,000,303 likes ~  67,586 comments