Chapter 47

"I'm pregnant." I mutter and his eyes go wide.

"No- WHAT?!" He begins to freak out and I look at him confused.

"I thought you knew with the way you dragged me out here."

"No, I wanted to know why Christian is publicly confessing his love for you." Fuck sakes, Christian. I groan once Michael says this because this is not how I wanted to tell him. "I thought you couldn't get pregnant."

"Yeah well, special exception." My tone is dead as I drop my arms to my side, Michael makes a grab for it but I pull away. "Mike don't."

"We're pregnant." He whispers in disbelief. "Why don't you look happy?"

"Because I want to keep the baby and I can't." My voice cracks. "I can't keep the baby but I want to because this may be the only chance that I can get to have my own child."

"Luxe..." He looks at me sympathetically and I look away from him.

"I know." I sigh, "I'm just being silly."

I wipe away a stray tear and Michael pulls me in for a hug which I accept. 

"I will be there for you, every step of the way." I pull away from him, "Whatever you decide to do, I'm here."

"Yo guys." I look up to see Terrence walking up to us. "Luxe, you are beautiful as always."

"Hey Terrence." I give him a sad smile. "My mom told me to let you know that they are drawing up contracts and that you will be contacted by my team next year for my next album."

"Ok..." He looks at both of our sad faces, "Did I interrupt? Did someone die?"

I shake my head while walking away, "Not yet."

---

Posted 1 day ago

Posted 1 day ago

ChristianDeLuca: We may not be together but I love Luxe will all of my heart. I did her wrong on many occasions but she stayed with me throughout everything. She is honestly the kindest, most sweetest warm person that I have ever met. She helped shape me to be the man that I am today and it is a shame that it took for her to move on for me to realise what I truly had. I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you. 

6,000,095 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Telling Michael about my pregnancy really made me think so I booked an appointment with my doctor because I want to discuss my options. I've decided against telling anybody about it besides Michael who will be attending my appointment with me.

"Someone's got game." I hear and I look up to see Michael who is casually watching me dribble the ball.

" I hear and I look up to see Michael who is casually watching me dribble the ball