Chapter 13

ENews: 

Luxe Lopez was spotted out on a shopping trip with Katy before they were joined by Harry Styles and Veronica Swanepoel. The friends appeared to be in good spirits as they shut down Rodeo Drive just to shop. 

Local news crews were present on the scene as soon as Kylie Jenner and Elle Lex joined the group. The group could be spotted helping security take their bags out to the cars which were said to be overfilling.

 The group could be spotted helping security take their bags out to the cars which were said to be overfilling

It was also brought to our attention that Luxe Lopez and Michael B Jordan are no longer together. Although the pair had a short lived romance, they were definitely hot while they lasted. 

Since the break up Michael has been spotted out partying with different women while the 24 year old singer has been attending the Hillsong Church. Luxe shocked the world when she seemingly performed at the Megachurch. 

Luxe has also been charting and with her latest single Latin Barbie and Ken currently sitting at number 1 in 64 countries, we can say that she is doing very well for herself. The singer previewed the song with her ex lover, Christian De Luca which had fans wondering if they have rekindled their romance.

Let us know what you guys think.

Team #Chrux or Team #Muxe

---

Katy: Smiling because Latin Barbie and Ken is #1 in 64 countries

2,003,405 likes ~  15,560 comments

My record label have been working on my nerves since they are trying to delay the release of my album. I've seen this happen before with other artists and it's so infuriating because everyone is in my comments asking about the album.

I haven't even been able to give an official release date which is bad. 

As I'm getting my makeup done for my shoot with Cosmopolitan, I can't help but think of how badly my meeting with management went. At this point, I am contemplating leaving the label because this a lot.

I have to keep the fans engaged with no album and a couple of singles.

Since one of the only things that I have control over is my YouTube page, I decide to pull out my vlog camera and start filming.

"Hey guys, today I'm doing a photoshoot with Cosmopolitan magazine." I smile as I turn the camera to face the camera. "We have a pretty basic set up but I'm excited to showcase some of my products from Luxe-Dia cosmetics."

I hear a photoshoot going on behind me but I pay the people no mind as I give a beauty breakdown of what I'm wearing on my face

I hear a photoshoot going on behind me but I pay the people no mind as I give a beauty breakdown of what I'm wearing on my face. Once I set my camera down, I turn back only to receive a big surprise.

Michael.

As handsome as this man looks, I can't forget the fact that his attitude completely sucks. I truly cared about Michael even if I didn't show it as much but his insecurity was too much. It's crazy because he had nothing to worry about.

I spend the next couple of minutes watching him for the pose the camera

I spend the next couple of minutes watching him for the pose the camera. Only when his stylist goes to fix his collar do our eyes connect.

It's like meeting him for the first time.

"Luxe." I hear him mouth and I fake a smile before turning back to my little set up. Assuming that he will get on with his shoot, I pick up my vlog camera and I start making my way to my dressing room.

Michael surprises me by grabbing my arm and I pull it away.

I look around to see that everyone is occupying themselves. 

"I didn't know that you would be shooting today." I mentally roll my eyes at his conversation starter. "You look good."

"What do you want, Michael?"

"To apologise." I sigh. "I was wrong for mistreating you."

"You really hurt me." I softly say as he takes a step closer to me.

"I know I did but it's only because I care a lot about you." He rubs the back of his neck. "I kept messing up, I know that and that's why I'm not asking you for anything."

"So, why are we speaking?"

"Because I need you." He confesses with his head low. "I need you and I need you to want me."

"Why are you so insecure?" I ask while lifting his head up with my finger. "I gave in pretty quick to you even though I promised to spend time on myself. When we got together, we were always together. Michael, I even made space for you since you were practically living at mine. You say that you need me but you are the one who broke up with me."

"A mistake on my behalf."

"We handled the breakup differently. I started going to church and you was out partying every night with different girls." I smile sadly at him. "I reached out and you ignored me."

"I'll keep it real, what ever happened is in the past now. It just wasn't easy as I hoped it would be to date you." He raises his hands in surrender. "I may not be perfect but neither are you."

"I'm so done with this conversation." I step to the side and he steps infront of me. "Michael."

"I just really care for you, remember that."

I narrow my eyes at him, "I'll remember that when you stop being so insecure."