Chapter 42

Posted 11 hours ago 

Posted 11 hours ago 

LuxeLopez: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN 72 COUNTRIES! SO AMAZED AND HAPPY! This was so much more than I was expecting and I am completely blessed to see that all of my songs are charting in their respective categories. Thank you so much to everyone who was part of this process and to those who have supported it. P.S. @Katy did so AMAZING on Sultry. Hope you loved the music video as much as I enjoyed making it. 

6,484,348 likes ~ 64,434 comments

---

Once I got back to my place, I invited Michael and told him everything. Of course the pictures and the video will come out at some point so I would rather address it now before it becomes public. 

"What do you want me to say?" I say as I get up from my filming area

"What do you want me to say?" I say as I get up from my filming area. I started filming a look but I didn't like how it turned out and it didn't help that Michael has just been sitting there, mean mugging me.

"Ain't nothing to say." He gets up as well.

"He kissed me. I did not kiss him back, I was smiling but only because we were shooting for their next campaign." I try to explain but he waves me off. "I hate when you act like that."

"Then stop hoeing around and going back to your ex, simples." He shrugs and my mouth drops.

"But ain't you the one expecting a baby with somebody else."

That was low blow but I'm pissed.

"Somedays I really don't like your ass." He sneers at me and I flip him off. I try to walk past him but his next move throws me off. "Try that again."

I go to flip him off again but he grabs my hand, twists it behind my back before pushing me up against the wall. 

"Ouch, Mike that fucking hurts." I cry out and he lets go. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Without a second thought, he grabs me by the neck and pushes me back against the wall when I tried to move.

"Michael!" I gasp. 

I push him way with ease seeing as he didn't tighten his grip around my neck. I rub my hand because I am completely shocked by what just went down.

"Get out of my house." I point towards the door and he opens his mouth, "GET OUT!"

I push him away from me and he has the audacity to roll his eyes at me.

"Yeah, well I won't be kissing my baby mama on the way out." He says before walking out. 

I sit down for a moment just to process all of that. I know that Michael isn't abusive but damn, what the hell.

---

I won't say that I am shaken up after what happened but I definitely don't feel at ease since he just got triggered over basically nothing.

"What happened?" Shayla asks me after I take a selfie. 

"I just fancied a filter." I say while posting the selfie on snap.

"Don't be cute." I avoid eye contact with her and luckily, Katy is driving. "Why do you look like that?"

"Michael and I got into a fight." I state while looking at my hands.

"Y'all are always fighting." Shayla comments and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah," Katy looks at me through the mirror. "It's getting to the point where it's not healthy."

"What happened?" Shayla looks back and holds her hand out towards me. I look at her gratefully before grabbing her hand.

"Michael did put his hand around my throat and pushed me against the wall." I mumble hoping they won't catch it.

"HE WHAT!" Katy shouts before pulling us off road and stopping the car. "You did not just say that Michael put his hands on you."

"That's not right, girl." I cover my face in embarrassment.

"I always seem to catch the bad guys." I groan as I cover my face again, allowing a few tears to fall. "I never thought that he would ever do something like that."

"You guys have the most fucked up relationship." Shayla says in anger, "I've never wanted to address any of that shit but I have had enough. The minute he put his hands on you, is the second that he has now involved all of us."

"You better tell your parents because you know that if this happens again, we are calling the police and that means that the media will find out. TMZ will be on your case and we don't want that." Katy adds. "That's not cool, Michael is supposed to be this cool guy for you but now he is becoming worse than Christian."

"And on that note, your relationship is over." I look at Shayla with tear filled eyes. "Michael who? You ain't dating anyone and I am still going to have words with him because that's not right. You don't put your hands on anybody except for when it's self defense."

I look away in shame.

"I need to ask you because this swings both ways." I look at Katy. "Did you put your hands on him?"

I give her a look, "How can I help run a charity for domestic abuse and then be out here putting my hands on my partner. I never touched him, I pushed him away don't get me wrong but I sure as hell did not try to engage in any type of fight with him."