Chapter 37

As soon as we checked into our hotel room, we started to get ready. 

"Wait did you want to make me more coin?" I ask with a wink.

"Nah." He responds while pulling a face. 

"I don't care we are filming anyway." I set up my tripod. "I'm filming myself getting ready."

 "As long as you don't show what's mine." 

I scoff as I turn to face him, "Boy, I had to blur that boner that you had while we were getting ready."

"Cause nobody could see that you was butt ass naked and that bathrobe did nothing to hide anything with its see through lookin' ass." He responds as he helps me set up my mini lights. I pinch his thigh as we continue setting up the camera.

"Hey guys, welcome to another get ready with m-"

Michael cuts me off, "Us. I've just finished shaving the sides of my face but we are out here in Milan."

I shrug my shoulders as I begin doing my makeup, since I already showered as soon as we got in.

"I'm taking Luxe on a date." He looks at me before pinching my cheek. "I've been reading y'all comments and you guys want me to do her makeup."

I pause for a second.

"Hell yeah. I'll beat her face..." he winks at me. "till she's snatched."

"Get out, Mike." I push him away while laughing.

"Just for that, you now have 30 minutes to get ready." I pout at him. "If you don't finish then you have to suck my dick before we leave."

"And if I finish?" I begin to do my face makeup. 

"Then you have to suck my dick." I look at him and he shrugs. "A win win for both of us."

"How's that a win win?" 

"You like sucking my dick and I like you sucking my dick." I chuck a brush at him while laughing as I get on with my makeup.

45 minutes later and we are out in the city of Milan.  

Let's just say I deleted all of that footage

Let's just say I deleted all of that footage. Michael's goofy ass came out naked and a lot of things happened which had me cursing at him. He totally came all over my fucking vlog camera, it maybe waterproof but ain't nobody checking to see if it's cum proof.

The date night ended up being perfect, I believe that it truly strengthened our relationship. Tonight, Michael showed me a different side of him that had me falling for him all over again. Plus he rented out a yacht which was super beautiful, he was true gentleman while we were out but it didn't stop him from destroying my pussy once we got back to the hotel.

---