Chapter 55

"Michael." I groan once I hear his voice.

"Y'all about to fuck infront of my daughter." Michael steps in the room and I stand up, picking up Mya in the process.

"Nobody was about to fuck, Michael." I narrow my eyes at him. "You shouldn't even be in my house."

"You don't want to get back with me because of this fucker." He hisses as he takes another step forward. "How long you been fucking him?"

"I haven't." I hiss back. "How dare you?"

"Did you forget that he is the reason why you can't have kids?" I narrow my eyes at him. "I was the reason that you could."

"Hey, you don't have to say shit like that." Christian intervenes, taking a step forward.

"You shouldn't even fucking be here." Michael hisses while talking a step closer to Christian.

"Ok, you both can leave. You're not about to do this infront of my daughter, in my house." I state as I reach for my phone. "Just go."

"HE CAN LEAVE!" Michael shouts and Maya wakes up with a start.

"Michael." I hiss as I try to calm her down as she begins to cry. "Just stop all of this, you are now intruding in my home. I want you out and I told you that we are not getting back together."

"Yeah, I'll leave so that you can go back to screwing that guy that almost killed you. He put his hands on you and because of him, you won't have any more kids." Michael makes me tear up.

"Just get out." Christian notices my distress as I call Terrence. Since Terrence and Michael are now the best of friends, hopefully he can get him out of my house and life.

"No, fuck you." In that moment, Michael lunges at Christian and they both fall to the ground. I quickly make my way out of the room, crying into the phone as I try to shield Maya away from this. She may not even be a month old but she's my whole world and what kind of mother would I be if I tried to break the fight up with her in my arms knowing that they would hit us.

After I end the call with Terrence, I contemplate calling the police but I call my mother instead so that she can collect Maya. I make the mental note of changing the locks.

In these times I wish I had a nanny or a dog but I don't.

"LUXE!" I hear my mother followed by several footsteps. I look up at her only to see Diddy and Terrence in tow. "What's going on?"

"Michael came here and started fighting Christian." I wipe away my tears as I hand her Maya, who she carefully takes. "I can't deal with this anymore, ma I can't."

We all hear a loud smash.

"Where are they?" Terrence and Diddy ask as they make their way up the stairs.

"Playroom. The only door that is wide open, on the right side." I shout after them before collapsing to the ground. "Christian kissed me."

"He did?" My mom is breathing heavily, trying to calm us down. "Did you kiss back?"

"Yeah." My voice cracks and I sigh. "Michael walked in on that and accused Christian as being the reason as to why I don't want to get back together."

"MICHAEL, RELAX!"

"Ok, let's get out of here." My mom guides us out of the house. I grab my purse on the way out and we get into her car. I buckle Maya in before sliding in next to her, wiping away her tears and instantly I feel as if I've failed as a mother. She may not be able to talk or walk, she may not remember this in the future but I will.