Chapter 14

I've just arrived at some big Hollywood event that has everyone from the likes of Kanye West to Bella Hadid. The second that I arrived, I was very surprised to see hundreds of fans standing outside of the venue watching this huge screen which was playing live footage from the event.

The dedication of a fan never fails to surprise me.

I see my face appear on the screen as I walk up to the white carpet and I blow the camera a kiss which drives the fans crazy. Once my parents appear from behind me, the screams increase in volume and I can't help but laugh.

We pose on the carpet for what seems like forever since we have to speak with the reporters and the fans. When the noise starts to affect me, I make my way inside and it's no surprise that the first person that I spot is Michael.

 When the noise starts to affect me, I make my way inside and it's no surprise that the first person that I spot is Michael

He is surrounded by some of the Black Panther cast and they appear to be having an animated conversation. I openly check Michael out before grabbing a glass of wine that is being passed around.

A song that I like begins to play and I down the glass before setting it down on the side. I start by slowly moving my hips to the side, only picking up when the beat starts to pick. 

I ignore the fact that there are now eyes on me as I go down into a thot drop where I bounce before coming back up. People start cheering me on and it gives me more confidence as I lift leg up.

Here we go.

I set my foot down on a nearby chair and I lean forward, letting that booty clap which earns me several hoots.

"I hope they didn't catch your coochie on camera." My mom comments as she adjusts the slit on my dress. "You did look good though."

"I have a golden coochie, people would be blinded if they look." I respond with a wink as we go to mingle with other people.

Somebody heads on stage and makes a short speech about the event which is an opener for the awards season. After they finished their speech, Halsey made her way on stage to perform something but what caught my attention was Bella Hadid and the Weeknd.

I was not aware that they were back together but apparently so even though we made no comments on it. 

As I spoke with Bella, Michael approached me so I excused myself. I could see a few people taking pictures of us and it doesn't help that Michael has his hand on the small of my back, leading us somewhere private.

"You looked great out there." Michael comments as he looks in my eyes. "All eyes were on you."

"I'm a catch, what can I say?" I sarcastically say and he lightly caresses my face. 

"Let me take you out, get to know you all over again and do things right." He says with a hopeful look on his face so I let my mind wonder for a minute before smiling slightly.

"You guys are hella cute, we should totally like double date." I furrow my brows at Bella Hadid who has just dragged Abel into this. 

"Yay." I comment before walking away from that mess.

---

Today I'm hitting the streets with Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner and Elle Lex. The paparazzi have been loving the combo so they have been snapping away like crazy and they even allowed me to see some images that they took.

I can't wait to post it on my instagram feed.

Once everyone saw the girls on my instagram story, they all begged me to vlog so I'm vlogging here and there

We shopped around for it before heading down to the Grove for some lunch. We didn't really get to make the most of our lunch because we got mobbed so we ended up at some other place for lunch.

Now we are back at the Grove since it calmed down and we are doing our final shopping trip in Sephora. They actually shut down the store for us which is great so we can shop undisturbed. 

"How is Stormi?" I ask Kylie after I've set my camera down. Kylie hasn't announced anything of her pregnancy or the birth of her daughter just yet so I'm not going to document any of this.

"It hasn't been long but she has gotten so big, it's hard to believe that she is mine." Kylie looks at us with a thoughtful expression before turning to pick up the Giorgio Armani foundation. "I don't know if you guys have noticed but I have had my lip fillers taken out."

"I noticed." Elle winks as she picks up some highlighter drops. "Hopefully people will stop comparing us now."

"Are your lips fake?" I almost laugh as Bella approaches us with a basket full of perfume. 

"Of course they are, Bells." Elle rolls her eyes which makes Kylie laugh. "Got to keep up with the brand."

Kylie and Elle walk off to a different direction to look at the perfumes.

"Now that we are alone." Bella's eyes twinkle and I smirk, "What's going on with Michael?"

"It's complicated."

"I get it," She smiles softly before pulling me in for a hug, "I'll tell you this, if you are going to get back together then know that it will be a tough journey. After the whole Selena situation, it was hard trusting Abel but you have to let it go. People are going to talk but that's why communication is key."

"Wow, Bells." I look at her in amazement, "You don't sound like an airhead, for once."

"Hey!" She playfully tackles me and I giggle as I capture the moment on my vlog camera. 

"C'mon bitches, I want to take a selfie."