Chapter 36

Posted 4 minutes ago 

LuxeLopez: Golden Globes

10,093 likes ~ 123 comments

I've been documenting everything from the minute that I arrived here since I've decided to vlog the Golden Globes. I had Samuel help me glam up so it was nice to vlog all of that since I don't have time to genuinely sit down and film with him. I really want to enjoy my time off because Christmas and New Years is next month and my album is coming out this month. So, I've been filming a ton and I have like 10 videos ready to be uploaded. 

I lift my phone up high as Michael begins to walk past with Tessa, Chad and their entourage. 

"Oh my God." I say while filming everyone behind me. I laugh as Michael ducks into the shot before walking off. It kinda annoyed me that both Tessa and Chad ducked out of shot but hey, I know what the fame life is like. They're probably tired of being filmed and photographed or maybe they were trying not to step on the back of my dress.

 They're probably tired of being filmed and photographed or maybe they were trying not to step on the back of my dress

(As soon as I saw this on Desi Perkins IG I had to screen record. I'M SCREAMING!)

I laugh as Michael walks past, I'm acting like a total school girl but I can't help that he looks good in a suit. After leaving my mom's place I ended up meeting up with Michael, I told him that I wouldn't move in with him and surprisingly he didn't fight me on it. It is honestly too soon, we are too hot and cold in our relationship. I spent the night at his place, talking about what we actually see in store for our relationship.

I spend a few more minutes on the carpet before being escorted into the show with Michael, who kindly waited for me. 

"You look beautiful." He says as he gives me a soft kiss which I return.

"And you look dapper as always." I wipe my gloss off his lips as we head over to our table.

The time at the Golden Globes ended up being a blast and honestly I was happy to leave because I was getting exhausted. My mom kept pinching me everytime I tried to take a quick nap, I was just so tired. 

The flight time to Milan is a very long time, over 14 fucking hours. I am fuming, it will be good in terms of me getting some sleep but that is most of the day gone. I won't even be getting there till the next day, I feel like I've been living a lie. Whenever I fly around Europe, I'm usually in another city. So, from France I could either drive to Brussels or fly there and vice versa. 

I've just done an 11 hour flight, barely rested, had to attend an event and now I have a 14 hour flight ahead of me. Life is so good. I am so thankful for Michael being with me right now when he should be celebrating with his Black Panther crew.

"How you feeling about your album coming out soon?" He asks as we wait on our flight. 

"I feel good, it's literally three weeks from now

"I feel good, it's literally three weeks from now." I say as I pull out my phone, he puts his arm over my shoulder and I cuddle up to him.

"I'm so proud of you." He draws circles on my thigh. "So, that means that you are going on tour soon?"

I sigh as I place my hand over his knee.

"I will most likely start tour in Spring or Summer since I have to actually rehearse for it. We already had a set date but with moving album release date up and having some issues with my setup, it's getting reworked again." I yawn, making sure to cover my mouth.

"Atleast you have the rest of day in Milan when we get there then your launch is the following day." He looks me in the eye, "I'm gonna take you on a date."

I smile at his words, "I will like that."

"You know I've been getting contacted alot about us." He brings up and I look at him interested. "It was totally random but I think Vogue or Elle want to do a day in our lives when we get back."

"Don't even get me started on that. People have been approaching me about a reality tv show on our love life for weeks. Luxe and Mike." I say in response as we laugh. "It's crazy but I have been declining that because I don't want us to become so heavily focused on making good TV, that we end up ruining us."

"I get that." He squeeze my thigh. "I see how your fans love our get ready with us videos." 

I chuckle at this since our first one actually ended up getting 45 million views which is crazy but people totally loved it and it trended for almost a week. 

"They love you on my channel." I say as we kiss. I pull away once I remember something that I have to do regarding my music. "Ok, I have a proposal."

He lets out a shriek which makes me cover my ears and I look at him in bewilderment. "OMG! You're proposing."

I see a few faces turning our way so I duck my head.

"Mike, cut it out." I can't help but laugh at his girly voice. 

"I'm just kidding, you can make a proposal." He winks at me and I nudge him.

"When it comes to my music I always like to make covers whether it be an acoustic version, a dance cover and etc." I grab his face. "Since you are experiencing this moment with me, I would like to make an unofficial music video to one of my songs, with you featuring as my love interest."

"Am I getting paid?" He asks after a moment of silence. 

"Ahhhh, I love you." I scream before looking at him in silence. He looks at me with wide eyes before engulfing my lips in his.