Chapter 35

Michael left after the launch and I haven't really heard from him since.

"He asked me to move in with him." I tell Shayla as we pack up our bags.

"Chile, the guy seems to be serious about you and think about it this way..." I look at her. "He could've proposed."

"It's too soon." I say as I sit on the bed, I'm currently uploading a video to my channel as we prepare to leave. It's a short vlog that I made when Shayla and I went to try Nandos for the first time. 

"I know." She gives me a weird look, "Do you see a future with him?"

"I would like to but it's difficult when he has these mood swings then disappears without a trace." I see no messages from him. "I'm not going to be chasing him around just cause I couldn't give him a response.  We haven't even known eachother for year and if you want to act like some bitch running off then maybe I don't want to fucking move in with you."

We hear the door so Shayla goes to answer it and ends up coming back with the Uber Eats that we had ordered, we haven't had any breakfast and we need to go to the airport soon. I settled on getting some pastry and a few other little bits that I don't have to worry about having to reheat. There's a starbucks once we are all checked in so we'll get drinks and shit there.

Ten minutes later our driver is waiting for us to arrive so we use both hands to bring down our suitcases. Since we brought two, it's slightly on the heavier side since we had companies send us some outfits for the weather.

"It's a good thing that your mom got us a jet." Shayla states and I couldn't help but agree. "We are carrying a lot more stuff that we initially came with." 

I go back upstairs to grab two more suitcases which are filled with the additional stuff. I allow the driver to put our stuff in while we get inside the car and within minutes we are on the road. It's about 8 am here which isn't bad but we will be in LA around noon or maybe around 1 or 2 pm since it's an 11 hour journey and the UK is ahead by 8 hours. 

"So, guys." I show Shayla's face on camera. "Our time in the UK has come to an end. We have loved it so much and we can't wait to come back home."

"The UK is lit y'all." Shayla comments and I laugh.

"We have an 11 hour flight y'all, so why is Shayla wearing a full beat?" I ask before ending the snap story. Shayla nudges me and I wink at her before opening up Instagram.

 Shayla nudges me and I wink at her before opening up Instagram

---

Oh my fucking goodness, we are back in LA and I am exhausted as hell. It's a good thing that we flew with a private jet but it was still such a long flight, Shayla and I slept for a few hours because we had went out clubbing after my launch with a few of the beauty bloggers. 

I went straight to my mom's place and straight to the filming room. While I'm still in the UK time zone, I decided to film because I know that around 6 pm I will most likely crash. I end up filming a makeup tutorial and a favourites video since they were highly requested. 

Once I'm done, I let out a huge yawn before going into one of my mom's wardrobe and she is in there taking selfies.

"YASSS!" I scream and she jumps in shock.

"You scared me." She places her hand to her chest before reaching over to grab a piece of paper. "I forgot to mention, you have to fly to Milan tomorrow for your launch of Glam Dia."

I groan as I hit my head on the door, repeatedly. 

"Isn't the Golden Globes tomorrow?" I ask and my nods.

"Yup and there will be no after party for you because you'll be catching a flight to Milan." I pull a face at her and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Besides PR and blah, who is coming along with me?"

"Michael expressed his interest after I messaged him," My face goes blank at this, "I will be joining you a day late then we head to Paris and come back here."

"My break?" I question her. "Why am I suddenly not having my break?"

"Cause you need to promote your shit." She stands up, looking annoyed with me. "Stop acting so spoilt, you'll get your damn break after Paris." 

She goes to walk away but I can't help my mouth from running.

"Why the hell do you have a Goddamn attitude over me wanting to go through with my scheduled break?" She doesn't respond so I continue to mouth off then she finally pops my mouth.

She freakin' hit me.

"Now I don't know who you think you're talking to like that." She glares at me. "Plans change, they always do. I am working my Goddamn ass off to manage your career as well as managing my own. It's tough and I get it but shit happens."

She grabs my face, "What we're not gonna do is have you try to disrespect me as your mother or as your manager."

"I'm sorry." I mutter and she lets go of my face.

"You better be." She pushes me away. "Now get out of my house, I didn't help you purchase your own for you to running your mouth in mine."