Chapter 41

Harmony Palomino is not only a supermodel and a mommy but she has now just booked her own TV show. It makes me consider if I should take up having a reality TV show but I'm just not someone who likes to overly share her life.

Today we decided to meet up in regards to Palomino Swim. Since I've been so busy with the promotion of my latest makeup collection and album, we haven't been able to discuss what is going to happen between us.

She finally allowed me to upload the vlog from the shoot onto my channel and it has my fans freaking out.

"The shots came out really good." Harmony says as she opens up her bag, she pulls out a folder and lays it on the table. "Open it up."

I open up the folder and begin flicking through the images from the shoot which look so good.

"I look so good in these." I squeal as I look at all of my images in awe. "I look like a freakin' model."

"Yeah, you look amazing in the shots." I look up at her, she's looking at me with a serious look on her face.

"What?"

"If you were to sign a contract, I need to know that you will be able to keep your end of the bargain which is turning up to the shoots and travelling when necessary to promote the line." She begins to explain how they are going to opening a Palomino Lingerie store in different cities in the world. 

"I definitely need to speak with my mom just because of my tour, next year." 

"We was hoping to make you the face alongside Phoebe for this line. If not then Phoebe will be face but you would also be a regular in the campaign." She pushes a contract towards me. "We may even be in some of the same cities during your European leg."

"Wow. This is amazing." I pull the contract towards me which I will pass onto my lawyer, it's not that I don't trust them. It's all about knowing and understanding the full details that is provided in this document. "Are your sisters not going to be part of this?"

"For Palomino Swim, I will feature in the next campaign but for the first collection Phoebe is the only sister involved. Palomino Swim is something that we are working on however everyone is too busy with our other products and our own stuff that we can't all commit to this one." She explains before looking up. "Well hello."

"Pleasure to meet you." I smile at his voice, I look back to see Mike standing there. "Hey babe." 

"Hey." I lean up and we kiss for a moment.

" I lean up and we kiss for a moment