Chapter 4

LuxeLopez: At the Palomino Gardens in my @PalominoSwim

tagged: HarmonyPalomino

4,000,000 likes ~ 17,049 comments

---

Since Michael posted the image of the girls and I, everybody has been trying to guess who he is involved with. I'm surprised that he hasn't deleted the image and since he hasn't, people are really grilling us in our comments.

Thankfully, there have no additional images of Michael and I on the internet.

The ShadeRoom are doing polls on Instagram and everybody is guessing that Shayla is dating Michael because #BlackLove.

"Ooooh." Shayla gushes as we are each handed a glass of red wine. 

She pulls out her phone to film us so I lift my glass up to the camera while winking. Once she stops filming, we clink our glasses together before taking a much needed sip.

The girls and I are attending a beauty event since we are all in the beauty industry. I really didn't want to come out but since I am on the PR list, it was mandatory so here I am.

As we get ourselves settled on a sofa, Katy turns to me with sly grin on her face.

"Spill the tea."

I purse my lips at her, "There is nothing to spill."

Shayla raises a brow at me as she takes a sip of her wine, "So you mean to tell me that he came to your house and nothing happened between y'all."

"I just ended a four year relationship, I need to be single for a while I before even think about dating." I sigh as I look at the girls.

Katy gives me the side eye, "You can still have sex though."

"I'm good." I mutter as I take a sip of my wine. I can imagine that sex with Michael would be a beautiful thing but I'm not ready to be tied down again.

Shayla pulls a face as she looks behind me, "Here comes your ex."

I look back to see Christian approaching us with a beautiful woman on his arm. I inwardly groan as he stops infront of us.