Chapter 28

This is my first time winning this award, I was nominated last year but lost out to Drake who I deffo thought would win this year.

I smile at the people surrounding me as I make my way over to the stage, Michael meets me at the top of the step before passionately kissing me. I cup his cheek as I pull away, we walk back to the center and he hands me the award while giving me a peck.

"Goddamn, if I knew that the presenters would be hunkalicious then I would be rigging this whole event." Many laughs and cheers erupt from the crowd and I proudly lift my award up. I kiss it before bringing it down to my chest.

"This is to us and to new beginnings." I smile softly at the people in the room. "Artist of the year is pretty major to me because it shows that you guys appreciate what I'm doing, it shows that people are acknowledging my hard work. Recording isn't easy and filming a music video isn't easy.  I really want to thank everyone who has contributed to the making and promoting to my music."

I pause for a second.

"This award means so much, this night has been such a great night. I want to thank my parents for always being my support system and always pushing me to be a hard worker. Jennifer Lopez, you are rock and everything more. You have contributed so much to help me grow as a daughter, a person and an artist. I love you." I glance back at Michael as I bite my lip. "I would also like to thank my muse Christian De Luca, when I seriously started making music he embarked on my journey with me. In my latest album La Vida you will see that our journey has come to an end and I can't wait for the future."

Music starts to play in the background and I lift the award up, "Thank you and we all love you J Balvin, focus on healing brother. Elle and Maluma, my many wishes to you."

I blow a few kisses as I turn to walk off stage, Michael purses his lips as he puts his arms around me.

---

Posted 1 hours ago

Posted 1 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Guess who was waiting for me after my big win, her name rhymes with Maty @Katy 

1,023,495 likes ~ 21,654 comments