Chapter 45

I furrow my brows at the picture that I am currently looking at on instagram. It's a picture of Michael and Terrence at a basketball game looking pretty happy together. 

It's funny because we once broke up over the fact that I had casted Terrence as my lead in my next album. Michael was hella pissed at me but look at him now with his stupid ripped jeans.

 Michael was hella pissed at me but look at him now with his stupid ripped jeans

Posted 3 hours ago

TheShadeRoom: #Roomates Daddy or Daddy? #TerrenceJ and newly single #MichaelbJordan were both spotted at the Lakers game last night. The duo seemed to be in high spirits and were later spotted partying it up with some of the players at the strip club. Michael who has recently split up with singer #LuxuryLopez was spotted dancing with other st--- find out more on our website

230,049 likes ~ 11,029 comments

I roll my eyes before going back onto my laptop and uploading my birthday vlog. The video is the best video that I have ever edited and I am living for it.  A bunch of celebrities recorded birthday wishes so I included a few. Since I'm going on tour soon, I have to work on my merch that I will be selling to fans.

The birthday vlog is 20 minutes long whereas the actual footage is hours long. I will make a 2 or 3 hour long DVD feature which will show a lot more of my birthday. I make a mental note of my idea before deciding to send an email to my management since I will most likely forget about it. 

I spend the next few hours editing videos for my channel before getting ready for the day. I don't have any official work to do so I am heading out with my mom, Shayla and Elle Lex for some girl time.

I've been up since 7 am seeing as I had a meeting about a potential mega reality TV show which would feature Hollywood's most wanted. I wasn't onboard during the first few meetings but now I am considering it seeing as it would feature a lot of my friends such as Kandice Kardashian, Elle Lex, Nia Phoenix and etc...

Shayla has been giving me weird looks ever since we met up and I know that it's all about the pregnancy possibility. It's not something that I particularly feel comfortable talking about but I know that I will have to address it at some point. I let my mom and Elle walk ahead while I hang back with Shayla.

I sigh as I look at her, "What do you want to know?"

"Are you pregnant?" She asks and I give her a fake smile.

"We'll discuss this later." I mumble before catching up to my mom, I hook my arms around my moms and smiles at me. 

Since we are not really dressed for certain activities we decided to go shopping. I'm in need of some new home decor so I am totally ready for this. 

We end up shopping for almost 4 hours before we finally get hungry enough to eat proper food

We end up shopping for almost 4 hours before we finally get hungry enough to eat proper food. We have my mom's driver pick us up and drive us to this really cute 70s vibe restaurant that I have seen a few times. Us being us, we ended up having a small photoshoot in the neighbourhood that it is located at since it's really boujee looking.

A few paparazzi spot us but nothing that we couldn't handle so we made our way into the restaurant where we were quickly seated in some type of VIP area that had an accent wall which was literally a flower wall.

Since I'm wearing a crop top, I'm not going to OD on the food especially since Shayla keeps staring at my stomach. I know my abs look really good but it's getting infuriating and I'm pretty sure that everybody has noticed by this point.

Not cool, Shayla.

"Hold on. Why do you keep looking at her stomach?" My mom snaps at Shayla which takes her by surprise so she doesn't respond, "I asked you a question."

"Her abs are unreal..." Shayla mutters and I roll my eyes.

"Damn, the air is tense here." Elle mumbles and I look at my mom.

"Is there something that I don't know?" My mom asks while looking between us. "Because I can't help but notice that there is something going on between the two of you."

"It's not my news tell." Shayla throws me under the bus and I give her a rude look because that was petty as fuck.

"Petty." Elle mumbles.

"Luxe?" My mom gives me the floor.

I look away and clench my jaw for a moment before looking back at them, "I'm pregnant with Michael's baby."

Let me tell you, they are all ready to catch flies in their mouths with the way that it's hanging.

"Oh wow." Elle breaks the silence, "I know that you aren't together anymore but congratulations. I know that you will be the perfect mommy."

She offers her hand to me which I take and she lightly squeezes my stomach. I bite my lip before looking at my mom who seems to snap out of it.

"LUXURY DIA-LOPEZ COMBS!" Welp.

"I KNEW IT!" Shayla exclaims and Elle shakes her head at her. 

My mom puts her hand on her chest. "The doctors said that you can't pregnant after the accident. How is this possible?"

"I really don't know, mom." I rub my lips together. 

"Why weren't you guys using protection?" She flicks my ear which makes me wince.

"Ma." I whine.

"Don't Ma me." She narrows her eyes at me. "He is expecting a baby with somebody else and you guys are not on speaking terms. What do you plan to do?"

I close my eyes, allowing the tears to fall down my face as I hug myself.

"Luxury." My mom's voice becomes softer as she pulls my body close to hers.

"Shayla, go get that water for her." Elle orders and Shayla tries to protest. "It's the least that you can do."

"I can't keep the baby." My voice comes out hoarse.

"Why not?" Elle asks while placing her hand on my knee, rubbing circles.

"My accident really damaged my body." I begin to cry, "My body wouldn't be able to carry the child. My pelvic bone is still very tender and that whole area is still so fucked up. I don't even know how this happened but the likely chance of me carrying this baby is slim to none."

"Oh Luxe." I cry even more.