Chapter 59

Posted 1 hours ago

Posted 1 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Slightly sunburnt but I woke up in paradise

1,093,484 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"This is the motherfucking dream." Shayla comments as we lay outside by the pool. Nia hired out an island just for us to have this girls trip which is super cool. I miss my Maya so much but I understand the importance of this trip.

"I'm gonna get us some ice cream." Katy says as she walks back into the villa.  

"Girl, what's it like being with Terrence J?" Nia asks as she sips on her wine that Shayla just poured for her. "He's too damn fine."

"It's different because he is genuinely such a nice guy, like you rarely see this guy get mad

"It's different because he is genuinely such a nice guy, like you rarely see this guy get mad." I sigh as I take a sip of my water. "This whole situation is just mad and I don't want to let myself fall too deep because whenever I do, the guy always hurts me."

"I'm sorry that it didn't work out with Michael." Shayla says while patting my knee and I smile at her. 

"So, Michael is completely out of the question?" Nia asks and I nod my head.

"I'm never getting back together with Michael, ever." I look down at the pool. "I just want him to be a good father to our daughter and that's it. I don't whenever people are with me, they always go crazy so maybe I was the problem."

I feel tears begin to surface as I think about all the abuse that I have received from the people that I have loved.

"Awe babe." Nia and Shayla pull me in for a hug as a few tears slip out.

"It's not your fault, you are just too goddamn beautiful and the guys are stupid." Nia sighs. "They think that by doing what they are, that you ain't ever gonna leave but they're wrong. You are the strongest person that I have ever met and I'm so proud of you for getting this far."

"Thank you." I pat under my eyes. "I just hope that Terrence is going to be the right guy for me. If not then it is just going to be Maya and I for a very long time."