Chapter 25

Posted 5 hours ago

Posted 5 hours ago

LuxeLopez: My Creators 

3,094,455 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Everyone has been going crazy since I posted my last post. Even though people knew Diddy as my dad, not everybody believed he was my biological father cause of my complexion which is stupid. I do understand where they are coming from though since I was told that he wasn't my actual father and that some Spanish guy left before I was born.

Today I didn't give a fuck. I had a good conversation with my parents and I'll try not to refer to Diddy as Diddy, to his face.

I've just flown out to Jamaica and will be here for a few days for a wedding. Shayla flew with me and I think a few more A-Listers are on the way. 

We flew in late so that we could be here for the night festivities, so you could imagine the hassle of us having to get ready the minute we hit our villa. We literally had an hour to get our shit on and be at the beach that was rented for the night.

I will also be performing at the wedding, I was told last night but since I'm nice I won't charge them.

Posted 3 hours ago

LuxeLopez: Jamaica

4,187,877 likes ~ disabled comments

I find myself dipping low and shaking what my mama gave me as soon as the Tequila hit. 

"Whew chile." Shayla fans herself as she joins me, attracting many eyes to us.

"PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!" I hear and I laugh as soon as I see a drunk Nia pointing at us, showing us how to arch that back. "Arch that back like your man pulling on your hair while he fucking you from behind."