Chapter 43

By now everyone knows about the breakup and I now need to have a sit down with my mom before I can talk to my dad. I am happy that my team were the ones to deliver the news before the press found out extra information however they released the news to early. 

Now the media are completely focused on us when there are more pressing issues to be focused on.

"JENNIFER!"

"LUXURY!"

"WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH MICHAEL?"

"ARE YOU GETTING BACK WITH CHRISTIAN?"

We ignore the paparazzi as we walk into the high profiled restaurant. We are soon seated after arriving but not before greeting Kelly Rowland and Gabrielle Union.

The waiter comes over the menu and I immediately order two glasses of prosecco before looking up at my mom who has one brow raised

She looks up at the waiter before stating that she'll have a glass. The waiter gives us a tight smile before walking away and my mom looks up at me.

"Two glasses at once." She slightly tilts her head, "This must be bad."

"Girl, it is really bad." I sigh deeply as I drop my eyes for a second. "Michael put his hands on me."

"WHAT!" She screeches. "WHAT!"

"I did a campaign with Christian since my contract is coming to an end, I have to complete all of the shoots that I postponed." My mom slips her hands into mine and I close my eyes. "We were directed to kiss but I wasn't for it but Christian kissed me."

"Oh." She sighs while gripping my hands.

"I didn't want Michael thinking anything bad of it when the campaign is released so I told him." I squeeze her hands. "He got angry and we exchanged some not so nice words."

I take a shaky breath and she caresses the back of my hands. 

"He grabbed my hand, twisted it behind my back before pushing me into the wall. Then he grabbed my neck and pushed me back against the wall when I tried to flee." I didn't realise that I pulled my hands out of her hands until I felt my hands on my neck. "But I'm ok."

My voice cracks and I try to reassure her with a smile since my voice failed me.

"What in the hell!" My mother exclaims just as the waiter arrives. My mother grabs her drink off the tray and downs it before grabbing my one of mine.

I thank the waiter as I drink my final glass with a sad look on my face. I'm embarrassed and ashamed that my love life never seems to be up to par. 

"We are telling your father. That boy is not getting away scotch free after putting his hands on my daughter." 

---

I didn't go with my mother to tell my father because I truly am embarrassed and I don't want him thinking that he couldn't protect me. He was a wreck when I was in the wheelchair, it still amazes me as to how I am still close to Christian after what he did to me. 

He took away my chance at having kids and yet I stayed. Maybe that just shows how weak I am as an individual because that's always the role I play when it comes down to my relationships and that sucks.

Regardless of what is going on I still have work to do, I still have money to make. Sultry ended up receiving such great reception that Katy and I decided to make a follow up song which we literally recorded in a day. 

We are now about to film the music video and I think it will help Katy a lot in terms of furthering her career. Music is not something that she dabbled in prior to Sultry but it will definitely give her the exposure that she needs to carry on.

The song is titled 7 Rings and I would be lying if I said that we was sober when we recorded the song but nevertheless, it is still a great song

Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
Buy myself all of my favorite things (Yeah)

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch
Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?
Rather be tied up with calls and not strings
Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (Yeah)

My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossin'
Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it..."

Filming the whole thing ended up being so great, slightly obnoxious but great nonetheless

The look was fire and I couldn't help but tease the fans by posting selfies on our stories. People are guessing that we have a new makeup collab coming out but little do they know.

"Has Michael tried to contact you?" Katy asks as we are driving back to my place.

"He texted a few times after I ignored his calls." I say with an eye roll. "He is pissed that we have broken up and apparently Diddy went to pay him a visit."

"Oh shit. What went down?" She asks with wide eyes.

"I don't care but I know that Michael deserved every inch of it." I say with a yawn. "I need to go to book an appointment with the doctors."

"Why?"

"It sounds crazy considering what I have been told and even though I was drinking wine today..." I bite my lip.

"Spit it out!"

"I think there may be a possibility that I am pregnant." I blurt out.