Chapter 61

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

LuxeLopez: How can I stop my babygirl from growing? My beautiful Maya is growing so much, I can't deal. Look at that precious face.

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

"How are you feeling?" Quincy asks as Justin, Christian and my mom walk ahead of us. We are heading to the Cardi B x Bruno Mars concert which is pretty exciting. 

"I'm good

"I'm good." I say as I wrap one arm around his waist. "How has my baby brother been?"

"I've been good, just trying to make sure that my sister is ok." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Nia called me." Of course she did. "She told me that Christian is expecting a baby."

"And?"

"How are you feeling?" He stops us and looks me in the eye. "You know that I have your back always and I want you to be able to tell me these things."

"I know and I'm sorry." I sadly mutter as I pull him in for a hug which he accepts, "I'm so happy that I have my Maya but it just hurts because he had it easy. Maya was my miracle and I will never get another chance to carry another life. Christian will be able to impregnate all the women in the world without struggling like I did throughout my pregnancy."

Quincy kisses my forehead, "I know Luxe and I'm sorry that you are going through this but know that I have your back always."

"I know and I have your back too." We pull away from the hug. "If you want me to set you up with Nia, all you have to do is ask."

He chuckles and I wink at him as we begin walking again.

"Let's not do this." 

Once we arrive at the arena, we are led backstage to avoid all the fans. We are taken to a room backstage where we are sat with other famous faces who are waiting to be led to their seats once the concert starts.

"Nice to meet you." I smile as I shake hands with Takeoff, Offset and Quavo. 

"Congratulations on the baby. She's a beautiful girl like her mama." Quavo says and my heart flutters at his words.

"Thank you." I say with a larger smile.

"Ey, let's take a picture." Offset says while slapping the back of Quavo's head. "She's got a man."

I chuckle at his words.

"Ay, let me get in on this." Christian says while holding up his chain. I grab him close, kissing his cheek before we smile for the picture. Somehow Justin made his way in for the picture and is doing his signature pose where he acts as if he is holding something.

"Thanks Luxe." Quavo says with a smile and I scold myself for blushing at this very moment.

"Baby daddy alert." Takeoff says and Quincy hears this. I make my way over to him and he wraps his arms around me as Michael walks into the room.

I try to look around for my mom but she is nowhere to be seen. Christian and Justin notice Michael, they make their way over to me. My brothers box me in so that Michael can't see me.

"Damn, is it that deep?" Offset asks and Takeoff just shrugs as he goes to get himself a drink.

"Michael." I hear someone call his name, I look to see that it Trey Songz. "How you been man?"

I watch them dap themselves before letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Quincy starts talking about random things to keep me distracted but then my mom walks in.

"Luxe." I pull a face as she says my name again. "LUXE!"

"Yes ma." I say while stepping out of Quincy's grip. 

"Guess what makeup collection Cardi is using?" I shrug my shoulders. "She is using the pink dreams collection."

"Luxury?" I hear Michael say and my mom turns to face him. "Ms Lopez."

"No, we not doing that." My mom says as she walks over to us. "You try one more thing with my daughter and I swear to God, she is getting a restraining order."

"We have a daughter together." Michael argues.

"And you will see her through the court if you ever stress my daughter out again." My mom warns him. "I have tried to give you the benefit of a doubt, I have tried to see things from your perspective. Heck I encouraged Luxe to see you and I shouldn't have because you ruined my daughter."

I sink back into Quincy's arms as my mom begins to tear up.

"You ruined my daughter." She puts her finger in his face and Trey backs up. "First Christian and now you. Well no more, no fucking more."

The people in the room look at us in shock since nobody has ever seen us like this.

"I've changed." Michael grits his teeth. "I've been attending anger management classes."

"I DON'T CARE!" My mom screams and I bite my lower lip. "You should have taken these classes from day one, you should have taken these the first time that you put your hands on my daughter."

"I..." Michael turns to look at me and I look away. "Luxe."

"DON'T LOOK AT HER!" My mom hits his chest, "You abused my daughter. You put your hands on my daughter when she was pregnant and you put your hands on my daughter when she was holding your daughter. Luxe has pressed charges against you, she has been the sweetest person but she is so broken that I fear for her future."

"You put your hands on Luxe?" Trey looks at Michael in disbelief and I begin to cry. I don't know if I'm relieved that people are finding out why we are over or if I'm scared of what is to come.

"You put your hands on my daughter then you are mad that she has moved on." My mom hits his chest again. "Your only priority is your daughter and not mine."

Quincy lets go of me as he walks up to Michael.

"Quince?" I softly call out to him while shaking my head but Quincy to Michael. Before anybody could do anything, Quincy sends a hard punch in Michael's direction. We all watch as Michael falls to the ground as Quincy towers over him.

"You come near my sister again and I will show you what it is really like to put your hands on somebody."